《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第8期:生活在谎言中
日期:2014-09-04 22:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What do you want?
你想怎样
I'm gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden.
我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探
You're gonna help me.
你要帮我
Whatever they do to me will be as bad as what they do to her
他们对我就像对她一样狠
That's probably true.
很有可能
You're taking an awful big chance.
但你在冒很大的风险
I can't let my mom go to prison
我不能让我妈妈进监狱
I mean talking to me.
我是说 你告诉我 是在冒险
Suppose I'm the one who actually set up your mother.
如果我就是陷害你妈妈的人呢
Were you serious when you said
你说你不希望
you never wanted this "A" to hurt my mom?
A伤害我妈妈时 你是认真的吗
Yes, I was.
是 我是认真的
Well, then you have to help me do this.
好吧 那你就得帮我
Why me?
为什么是我
Because this is going to be the biggest lie I've ever told.
因为这会是我这辈子说得最大的谎话
I need you to make it sound perfect.
我需要你让它无懈可击
Me, Spencer, the others,
我 斯宾塞 其他人
we all tell lies,
我们都说谎
But you're the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie.
但是只有你是懂得如何在谎言中生活的人

重点解释

But you're the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie.但是只有你是懂得如何在谎言中生活的人

live in住进

His large income enabled him to live in comfort.

他那丰厚的收入使他可以过舒服的生活。

I'm gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden.我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探

confess to承认; 坦白; 忏悔

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

I confess to being astonished at this unexpected statement.

我承认对这种未预料到的供词感到吃惊。

I can't let my mom go to prison我不能让我妈妈进监狱

go to prison入狱

If you persist in breaking the law you will go to prison.

如果你再继续违法的话,你会坐牢的。

She went to prison for peddling drugs.

她因贩卖毒品而入狱。

分享到
重点单词
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • astonishedadj. 惊讶的 动词astonish的过去式和过去分词
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探