《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第23期:留下是对我们最好的选择
日期:2015-04-18 21:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is this about Miranda?
这是因为米兰达吗
It's not like that.
不是那样
Like what?
哪样
Like what you're thinking.
你想的那样
What am I thinking?
我想的哪样
I mean, I-is this about
我的意思是 这事是因为
the girl I told you to look after?
那个我让你照顾的女孩吗
She needs me.
她需要我
But it's not like that sounds.
但不是听起来的那样
You say that, but what am I supposed to think?
你说是这么说 但让我怎么想呢
I-I can't tell you what to think.
我不能告诉你怎么想
I don't even know what I'm thinking.
我甚至不知道自己在想什么
All I know is that I have to go,
我只知道我必须要走
and you have to say.
但你必须留下
It's best for the both of us.
这对我们俩来说是最好的选择
Hanna.
汉娜
Please don't do this.
别这样
Do what?
哪样
What am I doing?
我做什么了
I-I'm standing in front of my own door in my own house.
我站在自己家门前
I'm sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我必须得走
Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you?
为什么我要这么轻易地让你走掉
This is not easy.
这不轻松
God, I gave her to you.
天呐 是我把她交给了你

重点解释

the girl I told you to look after?那个我让你照顾的女孩吗

look after照料;看管

He has many affairs to look after.

他有许多事务要照料。

I can look after myself.

我能照料自己。

You say that, but what am I supposed to think?你说是这么说,但让我怎么想呢

supposed to猜想会; 应该

The details were supposed to be secret but somehow leaked out.

这些细节原属秘密,可是不知怎么给泄露出去了。

I'm supposed to get a raise.

我应该涨工资。

分享到