《美少女的谎言》第3季第101期:不要继续骗我了
日期:2013-03-16 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna, look at me.
汉娜 看着我
Look, I know that you're scared,
我知道你害怕
but "A" isn't going to find us out here.
但A不会找到这儿的
I'm not scared. Okay, good.
我不是害怕 这就好
I'm freaking out.
我是吓得要死
You think you know what's going on, but you don't!
你以为你知道发生的一切 但你不明白
You showing up to the grille proves that I do.
你今晚出现了 证明我是明白的
Oh, right.
是 没错
So you figured out there's another "A" out there.
你自己搞明白还有另外一个A
Caleb, you don't even know what that means.
凯勒 你甚至不知道那意味着什么
It means that you can stop lying to me.
这意味着你不用继续说谎骗我了
We can be together.
我们可以在一起了
Hanna!
汉娜
Look, it's not that easy, Caleb.
凯勒 事情没这么简单
This person dug up a grave and stole a body.
这个人掘墓偷尸
This person might have killed Maya
很有可能是杀死玛雅的凶手
because she knew something she shouldn't have.
就因为玛雅知道了些她不该知道的事
This person...
这个人...
What, Hanna?
怎么了 汉娜
"A" ran your mom off the road.
你妈妈是被A开车撞倒的
"A" flew to Montecito to scare the crap out of me, and it worked.
A飞到蒙特其托恐吓我 并且奏效了
That's why I couldn't tell you what was going on.
所以我才不能把一切都告诉你
I wanted to, but I couldn't.
我想告诉你 但我不能这么做
You think I would have just let you walk out the door
要是我有选择的话
if I had the choice?
我会就这么让你走掉吗

重点解释

You showing up to the grille proves that I do.你今晚出现了,证明我是明白的

show up:露面

The students began to show up by twos and trees.

学生们开始三三两两地露面了

So you figured out there's another "A" out there.你自己搞明白还有另外一个A

figure out:理解;断定

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

It means that you can stop lying to me.这意味着你不用继续说谎骗我了

lie to:对 ... 撒谎

Don't you dare lie to me!

你胆敢跟我撒谎!

This person dug up a grave and stole a body.这个人掘墓偷尸

dig up:挖出; 采掘

It took us hours to dig up all of the peanuts.

我们花了好几个钟头才把所有花生都挖出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,