《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第12期:编造自己杀人
日期:2014-09-12 19:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The police took all the high heels in my house.
警察没收了我屋子里所有的高跟鞋
My mother's, mine.
包括我妈的和我的
And left you with nothing but flats?
只留了平底鞋给你穿
That's barbaric.
太野蛮了
You said there was a woman's shoeprint where Wilden was killed.
你说过在威尔登的被杀现场有女人的鞋印
Are they going to find a match
他们会从你妈妈的衣柜里
with something from your mom's closet?
找到匹配的鞋子吗
I don't think so.
应该不会
Why not?
为什么
'Cause there's a pair missing.
因为有一双不见了
Manolos. They had mud on them.
一双马诺洛鞋 沾满了泥
They were hidden under the sink, and then they were gone.
鞋之前被藏在水槽底下 现在不见了
You threw them out.
是你把鞋子扔了
No, they just weren't there anymore.
不是 是不见了而已
No, Hanna, you threw them out.
不 汉娜 是被你扔了
They're the shoes you were wearing
你去湖边见威尔登
when you met Wilden at the lake and shot him.
并杀他时 穿的就是那双鞋子
I did?
是吗
You tried to clean them and when you couldn't,
你想把鞋子洗干净 但不行
you threw them away.
所以你把鞋子扔了
You wore those shoes that night, not your mother.
那晚穿那双鞋的是你 不是你妈妈
You threw them out.
然后你把它们扔了
I threw them out because they were my mom's
我扔掉它们是因为那是我妈的鞋
and I didn't want anyone to think that those were her prints.
我不想任何人认为那是我妈的脚印
You see? It all makes sense now, doesn't it?
你看 现在一切都解释得通了
Now let's talk about the gun.
现在我们谈谈那把枪吧

重点解释

You threw them out.是你把鞋子扔了

throw out扔出; 抛出(次品); 推出

Can you throw out this old computer?

你能扔了这台旧电脑吗?

Can't you throw out that old bike of Tommy's?

难道你就不能把汤米那辆旧自行车给扔掉?

You see? It all makes sense now, doesn't it?你看,现在一切都解释得通了

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

Now let's talk about the gun.现在我们谈谈那把枪吧

talk about 谈论,谈及;谈到,讨论

At tea we talk about the day's event.

我们边吃茶点边聊当天的事情。

分享到