《美少女的谎言》第3季第130期:你为什么喜欢我?
日期:2013-04-07 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I was just in the area,
我刚好在附近
and I thought I might stop
就想着过来看看
by and see if you wanted to have a drink.
你是不是想一起喝点东西
Absolutely. Yeah.
当然想了
I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow,
我正为了明天营业准备东西呢
sit wherever you want.
随便坐
Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?
我下午遇见艾瑞亚了 她跟你说了吗
She mentioned it,
她说了
and she also mentioned the conversation you had,
你们的对话内容 她也跟我说了
which is sort of the reason why I'm here.
所以我才决定要过来一趟的
I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
我不知道该怎么说 就直接说好了
Um...I've been dating other guys
和你约会的这段时期
while we've been seeing each other,
我也在和其他男人约会
and I was under the impression that you were too.
我以为你也是呢
Dating guys? Women.
和男人约会吗 女人
Oh.

Uh, no. Just you.
没有 只有你
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得很难相信呢
And why is that?
为什么呢
Because you're gorgeous and young
因为你很帅 很年轻
and you have a very full life ahead of you,
而且前面有大好的人生在等着你
and I've kind of already lived one.
而我应该算是已经活过一次了
You're only a couple of years older than me. - Try ten.
你只比我大几岁而已啊 -快十岁了

重点解释

Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?我下午遇见艾瑞亚了,她跟你说了吗

run into:偶然遇见

On the way they had run into a high wind.

在路上,他们碰上了大风。

and you have a very full life ahead of you,而且前面有大好的人生在等着你

ahead of:在 ... 前面

I think the work can be completed ahead of time.

我认为这项工作能提前完成。

You're only a couple of years older than me. - Try ten.你只比我大几岁而已啊 -快十岁了

a couple of:两个, 几个

They've gone down to Brighton for a couple of days.

他们已南下到布赖顿市住两天。

I'll be back in a couple of days.

我过几天就回来

分享到
重点单词
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲