《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第6期:在车里放蜜蜂
日期:2014-05-06 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

She's going to be okay, right?
她不会有事吧
Yeah, she's fine.
她还好
They put her on some anti-inflammatories.
医生给她开了些消炎药
I'm the one who needs a shot of something.
需要打针什么的应该是我
I'm freaking out.
我快吓死了
Can you try and talk to your mom?
你能试着跟你妈妈聊聊吗
Can you explain--
你能解释一下
Explain what, Em?
解释什么 艾米
That "A" gave her four-wheel hive?
说A在她的车里放了一群蜜蜂吗
I just... I have to get her out of town
我只是 我必须在A决定
before "A" decides to unleash
耍其他的阴谋诡计之前
the rest of their evil ark.
让我妈离开这里
Hey, it's my mom's doctor on the other line.
我妈妈的医生打电话来了
I gotta go, okay?
我先挂了 好吗
Okay. Give her my best, okay?
好的 代我问好 好吗
Yeah.
好的
Are you Brendan?
你是布兰登吗
Yeah... Spencer?
是的 你是斯宾塞吗
No. I'm Emily.
不是 我是艾米丽
She's running a little late.
她要晚来一会儿
How'd you guess?
你觉得这是什么
Was it the large, scary looking binder?
巨大而吓人的活页夹
Yep. Yeah and, uh...
对啊 而且
company name is on it.
上面有公司名
Can I get you anything else?
你还需要别的吗
Uh, no thanks. I'm good.
不用了 谢谢

重点解释

I'm freaking out.我快吓死了

freak out疯了;吓坏了

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

She's running a little late.她要晚来一会儿

a little一点; 少许; 略微; 稍(用于不可数名词之前)

I reckon the girl is a little bit boyish.

这想这个女孩有点男孩子气。

The new intern is a little frisky.

这个新来的实习生有一点爱戏闹。

before "A" decides to unleash the rest of their evil ark.耍其他的阴谋诡计之前让我妈离开这里

the rest of其余的

The rest of the eggs have gone bad.

其余的鸡蛋都变质了。

分享到