影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第89期:到地铁去卖唱
日期:2012-06-30 23:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Woman:I better look for some candles.
我还是去找几根蜡烛吧
Byron:No, no. No, no, don't do that.
不 不用 不用 别找了
The power is gonna come back on.
赶紧来电啊
It has to. This was due yesterday.
必须的啊 昨天就截止了
Woman:What is it?
什么东西
Byron:Uh, jeez. It's a...
天啊 是...
It's a permission slip.
是家长同意书
My son is on a lacrosse trip,
我儿子要参加一个军事夏令营
and I forgot to send in his permission slip.
我忘记提交家长同意书了
Ella always handled this stuff, and I...
这些事都是埃拉处理的 我...
I just forgot.
我完全忘了
I can't keep up.
总是忘这忘那的
Woman:Can you call the coach?
能给教练打电话吗
Byron:Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I'm not doing very well at this...
这些事 我都处理不好
This whole, uh, single-parent thing.
这些 又当爹又当妈的事
Everything is just falling through the cracks.
真是事事不顺
Woman:You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.
拜伦 你才一个人过了几星期而已
You should cut yourself some slack.
不要对自己苛求太多
Aria:Do you play?
你会弹吉他
Boy:Shh, it's a secret.
嘘 要保密哦
Aria:Why?
为什么
Boy:My parents have this recurring nightmare
我老爸老妈一直
I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.
生怕我辍学 跑去地铁站卖唱

重点解释

妙语佳句:

permission slip:同意书

Did you sign my permission slip?

你在同意书上签字了吗

forget to do sth:忘记干某事

I forget to bring my umbrella.

我忘记带伞了。

拓展:forget oneself:1.失态;失去理智 2.先人后己

He forgot himself and hit her.

他失去控制打了她。

He always forgets himself.

他总是一心为他人。

keep up:保持 继续 维持 跟上(时代)

The enemy kept up their day and night.

敌军一直烧庸不停地狂轰滥炸。

keep up appearances:保持常态

Ella always handled this stuff.这些事都是埃拉处理的 。

Everything is just falling through the cracks.真是事事不顺。

You should cut yourself some slack.不要对自己苛求太多。

剧情百科常识:

角色介绍:艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 (Aria Montgomery),露西·海尔饰演  

 
一个喜欢英语,喜欢装艺术的变色龙,并且爱上了她的英语老师Ezra Fitz。和家人在国外生活了一年之后,艾瑞亚回到玫瑰镇,玫瑰镇勾起了她的很多回忆,有好的也有坏的。   
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利在冰岛待了一年。感觉那一年有一生那么长,因为Aria突然觉得自己在玫瑰镇就像一个局外人一样。她和老朋友们重聚了,但是只有时间才能告诉我们,到底女孩们的那些秘密是联系他们的纽带还是拆散他们的恶魔。幸运的是,艾瑞亚和她母亲的关系很好。虽然艾瑞亚的家庭看起来几近完美的,但在这个几近完美的家庭里也有他们自己的秘密。艾瑞亚自己也有一个不可告人的秘密,A怎么会盯上她的呢?

考考你:

拜伦,你才一个人过了几星期而已。

电力很快就来了。

我还是去找几根蜡烛吧。

参考答案:

You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.

The power is gonna come back on.

I better look for some candles.

分享到
重点单词
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • recurringadj. 再发的,循环的 动词recur的现在分词
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • slackn. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止 adj. 松弛的,不
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,