《美少女的谎言》第4季第72集:贿赂警察
日期:2014-04-20 23:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is it? I don't know!
是不是 我不知道
Okay? I don't know!
我不知道 满意了么
Emily! Emily!
艾米丽 艾米丽
Stop! Emily!!!
站住 艾米丽
Come back here this second, do you hear me?!
马上给我回来 你听到没有
We've always been there for each other,
我们一直相互支持
been the one that the other needed,
做彼此的守护天使
and I don't know, I guess you're right,
这事我也不确定了 也许你说对了
I'm out of my league.
我无从下手了
What did your mom say when you were in her room?
那晚你在你妈房里的时候她怎么说
That she came back that night.
她说 那晚她回来了
She left New York and she came to rosewood.
她离开了纽约 回了玫瑰镇
To meet Wilden?
去见威尔登吗
I don't know, she wouldn't tell me.
我不知道 她没告诉我
I mean, why would she ask my dad for money?
但是 她为什么要问我爸借钱呢
I don't know. Maybe she was gonna pay Wilden off.
我也不知道 也许她想收买威尔登
Or maybe she was gonna pay somebody--
或者也许是想收买谁
to what, kill him?
为了什么呢 杀威尔登吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Yeah, but you were thinking it.
是没说 但你就是这么想的
No, I'm thinking what other people might think.
我没这么想 但其他人会这么想
Hanna, did she say anything about the gun?
汉娜 她提没提到枪

重点解释

We've always been there for each other,我们一直相互支持

each other互相;各自

The two plans meshed with each other smoothly.

这两个计划互相配合得很好。

The pupils sneaked on each other to the teacher.

学生相互向老师讲了我的坏话。

I mean, why would she ask my dad for money?但是,她为什么要问我爸借钱呢

ask for请求; 要求

He's too spineless to ask for more money.

他没有勇气要求更多的钱。

We ask for a return to democratic government.

我们要求恢复民主政体。

I don't know. Maybe she was gonna pay Wilden off.我也不知道,也许她想收买威尔登

pay off贿赂;取得成功;有报偿,得到回报

We paid off the police to let us go with a warning.

我们贿赂警察,让我们只得到一次警告就离开。

He has a huge overdraft to pay off.

他有一大笔透支要偿还。

分享到
重点单词
  • democraticadj. 民主的,大众的,平等的
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地