美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第20集第3期:一起行动
日期:2020-06-17 12:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's Hanna?

汉娜呢

Oh, she's at the Radley.

她在拉德里

She went to make it look like she was saying her

她去假装跟她妈妈

last goodbye to her mom.

做最后的告别

Oh! I left the generator in the van.

我把发电机落在车上了

Yeah, 'cause nothing spells a trap

就算我们有人去买了功率达九千五百瓦的机器

like one of us buying a machine that could deliver 9500 watts.

这一切看起来也一点不像个陷阱

Well, I drove to Ardmore to get it and no one followed me.

我开车去阿德摩尔买的 没人跟踪我

How do you know how to build an electric fence?

你怎么知道如何做电网的

I googled "How to build an electric fence?"

我谷歌上问的

If this whole thing works, it's not gonna kill her, right?

如果做成功的话 也不会把她杀了吧

It will work.

会成功的

And no, it'll just knock her on her ass

不会杀了她的 只会电击到她

and she'll stay there until one of us picks her up.

让她就只能待在原地等我们去扶

I know I shouldn't be saying this, but this whole thing

我知道我不该说这些 但这整件事

just kind of reeks of irony.

透着一股讽刺的意味

You should totally say it.

这话没什么不该说的

If we're right about Sara,

如果莎拉是我们想的那样

she deserves more than a few volts.

电她几下算便宜她了

Sara's working off grid. Here.

莎拉在逐个做排除 给你

Thanks.

谢谢

Um, but I think,

但我觉得

she missed something in the east wing.

她遗漏了东侧的一些东西

There's a records room in the old radley basement.

在老拉德里的地下室里 这儿有个档案室

Um, but on this current blueprint

但是现在的设计图里

there's no visible door to access it.

没有通向那里的入口

So, somebody turned it into a secret room?

所以是有人把它改造成密室了

Somebody, who spent a lot of time at radley.

某个在拉德里待了很长时间的人

Charlotte.

夏洛蒂

I'll seal Sara's secret exit door first.

首先我会把莎拉的暗道封起来

That way, when we're down there

这样的话 我们下到那里的时候

she won't be able to get back in.

她就没法回去了

We?

我们

Yeah, I'm not gonna let you do this alone.

是啊 我不会让你一个人去的

Toby, this is tomorrow night.

托比 我打算明晚去

I was thinking that you could just do the prep work today.

我想的是你今天可以做好准备工作

And then, I can sneak down there during my mom's party.

这样的话 我可以在我妈的派对上偷偷下去

I can't drag my power tools into a hotel

我不能带着电动工具去酒店里

and then cut through walls without making a lot of noise.

凿穿了墙还不发出一点声音吧

Whether your mom wins or loses,

无论你妈妈能不能当选

Radley will be a scene tomorrow.

明天拉德里都会很热闹

That will be our cover.

这样我们就有掩护了

3一起行动.jpg


I, I just don't wanna mess things up for you and Yvonne.

我只是不想搅和你跟伊冯

I don't either, but if you wanna find out

我也不想 但如果你要查清楚

what's in this room, we're gonna do this together.

这间房里有什么 我们就得一起行动

Ezra?

以斯拉

You okay?

你还好吧

Were you working on the last chapter?

你在写最后一章吗

It's finished.

已经写完了

Do you want me to read it?

你想让我先读一下吗

分享到