《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第19期:女儿犯的错误妈妈承担
日期:2014-08-21 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》

Yeah. Without pay.
是的 没有工资
I-I don't know how long.
我不知道能多久
I mean, it's either gonna be until they find that key,
要么是他们找到钥匙
or decide that I'm at fault.
要么他们决定是我的责任为止
Wayne, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
韦恩 我不知道应该怎么办
I mean, should I be looking for something else?
我应该去找别的工作吗
No.

No, honey.
不 亲爱的
Look, you and I both know
听着 我们俩都知道
that we can't afford for me not to be working.
如果我没工作 我们无法负担
Yeah.
是的
N-no. No, no. I--
不不 我
I don't know.
我不知道
You know what? I suppose we could just use
短期内 我想我们
the emergency credit card in the short term.
只能用那紧急信用卡
Right?

Oh, my.
天呐

重点解释

or decide that I'm at fault.要么他们决定是我的责任为止

at fault有责任

The tribunal found that both parties were at fault.

法庭裁决双方都有错。

Who was at fault in the accident?

这次事故是谁的过错?

Wayne, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.我不知道应该怎么办

be supposed to应该

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐。

I mean, should I be looking for something else?我应该去找别的工作吗

look for寻找;寻求

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

分享到
重点单词
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类
  • tribunaln. 法官席,法院,法庭
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.