(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Oh, I didn't order that.
我没有点这个
I did.
是我点的
Boyfriend busy?
你男友很忙吗
I am not gonna discuss my personal life with you.
我不打算和你谈论我的私生活
I'm just trying to make small talk.
我只是找你稍微聊一下
Yet something tell me that I should talk with my lawyer present.
但我有权在我律师不在场的情况下保留我的说话权
No, there's no need to make it official.
没必要弄得那么正式
All right. You wanna talk? Talk.
好吧 你想聊天吗 聊吧
Don't get upset. I'm here as a friend.
别这样 我是以朋友的身份来的
But we're not friends.
但我们不是朋友
We have a history.
我们曾经有一段回忆
A history that's ancient, as far as I'm concerned.
对我而言 回忆已经太久远了
Listen, I know my record isn't spotless,
听着 我知道我也不是从没犯过错
especially with you,
特别是和你在一起
but I take my job very seriously.
但我很重视我的工作
I don't want anything to get in the way,
我不希望有任何事情介入其中
especially something outrageous.
尤其是一些离谱的事情
Outrageous?
离谱
Teenagers aren't aware of the ramifications of what they say.
小孩子们不懂乱说话的后果
If it's outrageous, why do you seem so nervous?
如果只是些离谱的事 你为什么看起来这么紧张
In a town like this,
在这样的一个小镇上
an accusation like that would be the end of me.
那样的控诉会毁了我
Is there any truth to it?
那些事是真的吗
Of course not.
当然不是
What do you think?
你觉得呢
重点解释
A history that's ancient, as far as I'm concerned.对我而言回忆已经太久远了
as far as I'm concerned:我认为, 就我来说
As far as I am concerned, I'm not against your plan.
就我而言,我并不反对你的计划。
Teenagers aren't aware of the ramifications of what they say.小孩子们不懂乱说话的后果
be aware of:意识到,察觉到,知道
You must be aware of the fact that he is destitute.
你一定知道他非常贫穷这一情况。
John has been aware of having done something wrong.
约翰已意识到自己做错了事情。
相关短语:become aware of开始觉察到
I didn't become aware of his arrival.
我没注意到他的到来。
If it's outrageous, why do you seem so nervous?如果只是些离谱的事,你为什么看起来这么紧张
seem to似乎 ...
I seem to have been on the go all day.
我似乎整天一直忙忙碌碌。
We seem to be missing two chairs.
我们好像少了两把椅子。