《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第16期:结束一段恋情
日期:2015-06-16 20:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Five in a row.
连进五球
Wow, you're really kicking my ass.
你还真厉害
Well, it's easy to win when someone lets you.
有人故意让我 自然容易赢
All right, it's getting late.
好吧 有点晚了
I should probably take off.
我该走了
Yeah. Well, this was fun.
这挺好玩的
We should do it again soon.
我们以后可以再玩
Rematch anytime.
随时奉陪
Sorry. Sorry, that was so stupid.
抱歉 抱歉 我太蠢了
Of course you're not into me like that.
我知道你对我不是那种喜欢
No, look... it's not that.
不 听着 不是这样的
Then what?
那是怎样
You're just getting out of a relationship.
你才刚刚结束一段恋爱
No, I'm not just getting out.
不 那不仅仅是结束
I'm completely out. It's done.
是彻底结束了 那都过去了
Maybe we should give this a little more time.
或许我们该给彼此多一点时间
Mom. I thought you were going out after work with Ted.
妈 我以为你下班后和泰德出去了
He had to cancel. Hello, travis.
他有事取消了 你好 特拉维斯

重点解释

I should probably take off.我该走了

take off匆匆离开

The plane took off despite the fog.

尽管有雾,飞机仍照常起飞。

Wow, you're really kicking my ass.你还真厉害

kick one's ass教训某人一番,给某人一点颜色看看

I'm still gonna kick your ass.

现在我正打算揍你。

You'd better calm down or Head's gonna kick his ass.

你最好冷静下来,要不然海德会踢你的屁股。

Maybe we should give this a little more time.或许我们该给彼此多一点时间

a little more稍多的

Can you cut a little more off at the temples?

你可不可以在两鬓处再剪短上点好吗?

Hit the ball up a little more, you can make runs.

球再往上打点,你就得分了。

分享到