(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
How was the reading?
觉得书怎样
Intense.
张力十足
One of his poems reminded me of the story
他的一首诗让我想起
you wrote about the cat, "Found but lost."
你写的那个关于猫的故事 《得而复失》
I can't believe that you remember that.
你居然还记得那故事
I always thought it was about Ali.
我一直以为写的是艾丽
Well, it was, I just didn't know
是的 只是写的时候
that when I was writing it.
我没意识到
Probably why it was so honest.
正因如此故事才那么真实
Hi. Um, can I get a cappuccino?
你好 麻烦给一杯卡布奇诺
Could I actually get a refill, too?
我也再来一杯吧
That's always been what's tough for me,
这也是我一直坚强的原因
writing a good story
在想到解决办法之前
before I can think my way out of it.
先写出个好故事
I get it.
我懂
It's like you wanna know the ending,
就好像明明想知道结局
but you still wanna be surprised.
但还是想留点悬念
Yeah. I remember when I was little,
正是 我记得小的时候
I'd always read the last page before...
我总是先看最后一页
[page重点解释
One of his poems reminded me of the story他的一首诗让我想起
remind of使 ... 回想起
She doesn't meat to remind of your unhappiness.
她并不是有意要提起你的伤心事。
This thing evoke that he remind of the tribulation of past.
这件事唤起了他对过去苦难经历的回忆。
writing a good story before I can think my way out of it.在想到解决办法之前先写出个好故事
think out a way想出个办法
We've got to think out a way to explain it.
我们得想出一个解释问题的办法。
I will think out a way of doing what work and let you know.
我会想出一个做此事的办法并告诉你的。