《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第5期:伊兹拉的犹豫不决
日期:2015-07-11 20:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You know, um...
那个...
I would've taken a temporary furlough sooner
如果我知道你是这么不安
if I'd known how shaken up you were about things.
我就会尽快申请临时休假
I'm not shaken up.
我没有不安
Emily, a car plowed into the living room,
艾米丽 一辆车冲进了客厅
almost killing you and your ma.
差点害死你和你妈
And the fact that the police don't know who was driving...
问题是警察还不知道是谁开的车
It has nothing to do with the accident.
这和那场事故没关系
Well, something's not right.
那么就是什么事不对
You're not eating, you're acting jumpy.
你不吃东西 你看起来很紧张
It's called senior year, okay?
这叫做毕业班 好不好
I don't know what school I'm going to.
我不知道我会去哪个学校
There's a lot of questions.
有各种各样的问题
I'll get through it.
我会熬过去的
Okay. I'd still like you to drive to school.
好吧 我还是想开车送你上学
They say it's gonna rain later.
天气预报说一会儿会下雨
I'm taking my bike. Thanks.
我骑车去 谢谢
So what exactly was the problem?
到底是什么问题
The landlord's being a jerk because I broke the lease.
因为我违约了房东很不爽
He's withholding my deposit till I give back all the keys.
得把所有钥匙还回去否则不退押金
Maybe I could pick up Malcolm early
当你和房东交涉的时候
while you deal with the landlord.
我可以先去接马尔科姆
Malcolm's not here. He's at home.
马尔科姆不在这 他在家
As in Seattle?
在西雅图的家里
Yes, as in Seattle. That's home.
对 西雅图 我家在那
I thought you were bringing him back.
我还以为你把他带回来了
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了

重点解释

I'm not shaken up.我没有不安

shake up 使震惊, 使不安

She was shaken up by the news

她被那个消息搅得心烦意乱。

Emily, a car plowed into the living room, 一辆车冲进了客厅

plow into干劲十足地投入(闯入)

As soon as they arrived there they ploughed into the work.

他们一到那儿就干劲十足地投入工作。

He ploughed into his work and finished it in a few hours.

他干劲十足地工作起来,几小时便作完了。

Maybe I could pick up Malcolm early while you deal with the landlord.当你和房东交涉的时候我可以先去接马尔科姆

deal with 讨论;处理

I have a matter of importance to deal with.

我有要事要处理。

分享到