《美少女的谎言》第3季第201期:梅丽莎在折磨我们
日期:2013-06-20 23:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Spencer needs to talk to her sister.
斯宾塞需要和她姐姐谈谈
Okay, but she needs to talk to one of us first.
好 但她得先跟我们中的人谈谈
I've tried her, like, three times with no answer.
我打给她三次她都没接
Yeah. I haven't heard from her either,
好吧 她也没联系我
And neither has Hanna.
也没联系汉娜
I wonder if we should even tell her at all.
我都不知道该不该告诉她了
Do you remember when we thought Melissa was torturing us?
你记得以前我们怀疑梅丽莎在折磨我们吗
Aria, your dad said that he saw Melissa
艾瑞亚 你爸说在艾莉被谋杀的那晚
outside Ali's house the night she was murdered.
他看见梅丽莎在她房子外面
I don't think she was out for an evening stroll.
我不觉得她是出来散步的
She must know something.
她肯定知道什么
I know, I just... think we should hold off.
我知道 我只是觉得暂时不要说
I've gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Come in.
我要挂了 明天再说 进来吧
Hey. I thought you were coming back downstairs.
我以为你要下楼来呢
I have to work super early tomorrow.
我明天要起很早去工作
What's that? It's for you.
那是什么 给你的
It came in this morning,
今天早上来的
but I wasn't sure if I should give it to you or not.
但我不确定该不该给你
Why? What is it?
为啥 这是什么
James family...?
詹姆斯的家人吗
I don't know a James family in chicago.
我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人
Wasn't that Nate's real name?
那不是内特的真名吗

重点解释

I wonder if we should even tell her at all.我都不知道该不该告诉她了

at all:完全; 根本

I didn't want to be associated with it at all.

我根本不想与这事有牵连。

That hotel doesn't rate five stars at all.

那家旅馆根本够不上五星级。

I know, I just... think we should hold off.我知道,我只是觉得暂时不要说

hold off: 耽搁

They will hold off their decision until Monday.

他们将延至星期一再作决定。

I hope the rain hold off till evening.

我希望雨拖到晚上再下。

I haven't heard from her either,她也没联系我

hear from sb:得到某人的消息

When they do not hear from her,they fear the worst.

他们那时听不到她的消息,唯恐发生了最糟的事。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • strolln. 闲逛,漫步 v. 闲逛,漫步
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • decisionn. 决定,决策