《美少女的谎言》第3季第153期:爱上她的笑容
日期:2013-05-02 19:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, my god. You scared me half to death.
天呐 你差点把我魂吓没了
Not really... But I will.
不见得...但是我会的
I wanted to give you this in person,
我想亲自把这个交给你
because I want to be there when you watch it.
因为我想陪着你一起看
I've said so many wrong things to you.
我对你说了太多不该说的话
Emily, this is me taking the time to get it right.
艾米丽 现在我想慢慢弥补一切
I've been staying at Noel Kahn's cabin
我一直待在诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋
trying to figure a way out of the mess that I got myself into
试图摆脱这些我惹上的麻烦
And I'm not totally sure,
我不是很确定
but I think that stalker from true north found me,
但我觉得"正北"的追踪者找到了我
I thought I saw him at a party the other night.
我前几天晚上在一个派对上看到他了
This isn't about him, it's about us.
这与他无关 这仅仅关乎你我
I'm coming home, and...
我要回家了 并且...
If you still want to be with me,
如果你仍然愿意跟我在一起
if I can still count on us,
如果我们还有戏
I know I can get through this.
我知道这事会过去的
How could you not fall in love with her smile?
你怎能不爱上她的笑容
Why do you have this?
你怎么会有这个
I think you know the answer.
我想你知道答案
What you don't know...
但你不知道的
is how much I loved her.
是我有多爱她
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I said don't look me like that.
我说了 别那样看着我

重点解释

I wanted to give you this in person,我想亲自把这个交给你

in person:亲自

I will go to fetch it in person.

我将亲自去取它。

if I can still count on us,如果我们还有戏

count on:指望

We could count on benevolent understanding.

我们可以指望得到善意的谅解。

I know I can get through this.我知道这事会过去的

get through:度过

As soon as I get through custom I jump into a taxi.

我一通过海关就跳进了一辆计程车。

How could you not fall in love with her smile?你怎能不爱上她的笑容

fall in love with:爱上 ...

The prince fall in love with a fair young maiden.

王子爱上了一位美丽的年轻少女。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • benevolentadj. 仁慈的,乐善好施的