(单词翻译:单击)
At the Tokyo Games, Su Bingtian made history by becoming the first sprinter from China to appear in the Olympics men's 100m final.
在东京奥运会上,苏炳添创造了历史,成为了首位出现在奥运会男子100米决赛的中国短跑运动员 。
He finished in sixth, as the Italian sprinter Lamont Marcel Jacobs
最终他名列第六,而意大利短跑选手拉蒙特·马塞尔·雅各布斯,
claimed the title of world fastest man in 9.8 seconds for new European records.
以9秒80的成绩刷新了欧洲纪录,赢得了世界第一飞人这一头衔 。
In the semi-finals, Su had set a personal best of 9.83 seconds, which was also an Asian record.
在半决赛中,苏炳添以9秒83的个人最好成绩打破了亚洲纪录 。
London 2012 was my first Olympics.
2012年伦敦奥运会是我参加的第一届奥运会 。
I was just a young man eager to learn from top athletes.
当时我只是个渴望向顶级运动员学习的年轻人 。
Today I made it into the 100m final. It's a dream come true.
今天我进入了100米比赛的决赛 。这是梦想成真的一刻 。
It's also what our predecessors in short distance wished us to achieve.
也完成了我们的短跑前辈们给予的嘱托 。
Completing the semi-final in that time was already a breakthrough for me.
以9秒83的成绩完成半决赛,对我来说已经是一个突破了 。
It's unbelievable to make 9.83 seconds.
跑出这个成绩真是不敢相信 。