(单词翻译:单击)
In Tokyo 2020 action, Chinese World No.1 paddler Chen Meng won her first Olympic title,
在2020东京奥运会的赛场上,世界排名第一的中国乒乓球运动员陈梦,赢下了自己的首个奥运冠军,
after beating teammate Sun Yingsha 4-2 in the table tennis women's singles final.
她在乒乓球女子单打决赛中以4比2的比分击败了队友孙颖莎 。
My time has come, finally it has come.
我的时代到来了,终于等到了这一天 。
I have no words to describe this right now.
此刻的心情,我无法用语言来形容 。
But I've waited for so long for this moment.
但这一刻我等了太久了 。
I enjoyed today's match.
我很享受今天的比赛 。
I was a little tight ahead of the game,
在比赛前我有点紧张,
but I'm happy to present myself at the Olympics and show China's table tennis levels.
但我很开心能在奥运会上展示自己,展示中国乒乓球的水平 。
I'm thrilled to bring this gold medal back to China.
能把这枚金牌带回中国,我很激动 。
Chen and Sun secured a 1-2 finish for China after eliminating Yu Mengyu from Singapore and home favorite Mima Ito in the semis earlier on the day.
在当天早些时候进行的半决赛中,陈梦和孙颖莎分别淘汰了来自新加坡的于梦雨和东道主热门选手伊藤美诚,确保中国队包揽了金银牌 。
Ito claimed the bronze medal for Japan through a third-place playoff victory.
伊藤美诚在三四名决赛中取得了胜利,为日本队拿下了一枚铜牌 。