热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:老年人看《五十度灰》的反应(2)
日期:2016-11-04 16:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Not exactly for children.
少儿不宜。
Fifty Shades of Grey! That famous novel. The trailer was a bit of a mystery to me.
《五十度灰》!那部有名的小说! 这个预告片对我来说是个悬疑片。
I thought it was gonna be a mystery or a spy thing.
我以为这是个悬疑或间谍的片子。
You just knew that we either got vampire or sex coming.
你早就知道会有吸血鬼或者性爱场面。
The book was bad enough, the movie's probably worse.
这本小说已经够烂了,翻拍的电影可能更烂。
So does this movie look good? Yes. Yeah. It looks good.
那你觉得这部电影好看吗? 是的。 嗯,看起来不错。
I'm not into movies that are all about the s word. It looks ridiculous. It looks stupid.
我对只有性的电影不感兴趣。 这部电影看起来可笑又愚蠢。
It looks intriguing. I wanna know what's on his mind. I wouldn't let him date my daughter, I'll tell you that!
蛮好奇的。我想知道他脑袋里都装了什么。我告诉你,我是不会让他跟我女儿约会的。
So far, I'm not turned on.
目前为止,我还没有什么兴趣。
Have you read the book? No, I haven't.
你读过这本书吗? 没有。
No. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
没有。我不会把钱花在这东西上。
My library doesn't carry it!
我的图书馆不会有这种书!
I've read the book. I read the next one. Shame on me. It's very badly written, but I couldn't put it down.
我读过这本书,还读了续集。好丢脸啊,写得很差劲,但我就是停不下来。
Do you have any idea of what it's about? Something to do with power.
你觉得这部电影讲的是什么? 跟权力有关。

五十度灰.jpg


I know it's something to do with...sex!
我知道这和性有关。
Just get her in the dungeon and do stuff to her.
把她关进地牢,然后对她做一些事情。
I think it's an S&M story.
我觉得这是有关S&M的故事。
It's about this innocent young woman...and he turns out to be a sado masochistic monster, but she tames him. So he becomes a nice man.
这是有关一个单纯的女孩......然后他呢,是个施虐受虐狂,但她驯服了他,所以他变成了更温和的男人。
So we have some passages from the book. Oh god.
我们有书里的一些片段。 哦天呐。
Look it over first. Okay.
先看一下。 好的。
And then let us know if you're comfortable reading this back to us.
然后告诉我们你能不能把它读给我们听。

分享到