(单词翻译:单击)
You can just be you for a while. If you know how to do that again.
你可以做你自己。如果你知道怎么再次做回自己的话。
The President: So I can just be me.
那么我就做我自己吧。
And I can wear my mom jeans in peace. I hate these tight jeans.
而且我可以穿宽松的裤子啦。我讨厌窄管裤。
John Boehner: That's good. That's good. Yesterday, I had a beer at 11:30 in the morning.
不错。很好。昨天,我在早上11:30喝了啤酒。
And you know, McDonalds now serves breakfast all day long.
而且你知道嘛,麦当劳一整天都会供应早餐。
The President: You know, Michelle's going to be at spin class, so she'll never know.
Michelle现在忙着骑飞轮,所以她不会知道我在干嘛。
John Boehner: Right. Let it go. And it won't be long, you'll be able to walk right out of the Oval Office singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-a-Dee-Day.
对。就这样吧。很快,你就能哼着歌走出白宫总统办公室了。
And you've got plenty of time to work on your tan.
接下来你就有大把的时间来晒黑了。
And you know what? I finally got the grand bargain on a sweet Chevy Tahoe.
而且你知道吗?我终于谈成了一笔大生意,用超便宜的价格买了一辆雪佛兰塔荷。
Look here. Look here. You want one?
你看看。看这儿。你要来一根烟吗?
Wolf Blitzer: Breaking news. Former President Barack Obama on his 347th round of golf for the year, and it's totally great. And Gloria, not a problem for anybody.
重大新闻。美国前总统Barack Obama今年打了374局高尔夫,这是件很棒的事情。Gloria,这对任何人来说都不成问题。
Gloria Borger: I can't think of a reason to care, Wolf. And believe me, I've tried.
我想不出任何理由来关心这件事,Wolf。相信我,我想了很久。