热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:老年人看《五十度灰》的反应(1)
日期:2016-11-03 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

So, this is just an interview for the newspaper. I just have a couple of questions.
嗯,这只是一个报社的采访。我只是有几个问题。
Mr. Grey will see you now. Oh. Fifty Shades of Grey.
格雷先生现在可以见你。 哦,《五十度灰》。
Polite. What is this?
礼貌的。 这是什么?
Intense, smart... This looks like an attorney based film.
有压迫感的,聪明的...... 这像是一部律师片。
Do you have any interests outside of work? Bad question.
你有任何工作以外的兴趣吗? 什么烂问题。
I'd like to know more about you. There's really not much to know about me. I mean, look at me.
我想更进一步认识你。 我实在没有什么好认识的,我的意思是,看我的样子。
I am. Now I'm not sure what kind of film it is.
我是在看你啊。 现在我不太确定这是什么电影了。
This is not good. Hypnotic eyes. Trouble!
这不太妙。催眠一样的眼神。麻烦来了!
Ooh Lord! Ooh! Didn't expect an interview to end like that.
哦天呐! 哦! 这个采访的结果真是出人意料。
I'm incapable of leaving you alone. I don't do romance. I don't do romance? What kind of a guy are you?
我无法留你独自一人。我不故作浪漫。 我不故作浪漫?这是什么男人?

五十度灰.jpg


My tastes are very...singular. You wouldn't understand. Mmm.
我的品味非常......特别。你不会明白的。 嗯。
I didn't imagine him that young. He looks like a kid!
我没想到他这么年轻。他看起来就像个孩子一样!
Enlighten me then.
那就开导我吧。
Oh, baby. You're in trouble. Into the dungeon you go!
哦,女孩,你有麻烦了。进地牢吧!

分享到