热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:老年人看《五十度灰》的反应(4)
日期:2016-11-09 15:03

(单词翻译:单击)

"Oh no...will it? How? !" I like it. I can't believe this has been such a best seller.
“哦不......那东西会?什么方式?!” 我喜欢。 不敢相信这竟然是一本畅销书。
So Fifty Shades of Grey was first only available online. Then it got published and now the series has sold over 100 million books. My goodness.
《五十度灰》一开始只在网上售卖。现在出版了,这一系列的书卖了一亿多本。 天啊。
It just shows you how desperate the public is. Horny as hell. That's what they are!
这正好说明了这世界有多饥渴。饥渴无比。就是这样!
So who do think this movie is targeted at? People who love porn.
所以这部电影的观众群是谁呢? 喜欢色情片的人。
Oh, I would say, obviously, youth. Aren't all movies the 18 24 year old boys?
我觉得,显然是年轻人。 这些电影不都是为了18 24岁的男孩吗?
Middle class housewives. Women in their 40s, 30s.
中产阶级的家庭主妇。 30或40多岁的女人。
It's targeting at women. Lonely women.
目标观众群是女人。寂寞的女人。
When it comes to the book, it is said that the majority of the readership were mothers over the age of 30 or older. Really?
以这本书来说,它的主要读者群是30岁或更年长的妈妈们。 真的吗?
Why do you think moms, older mothers, would enjoy reading a book about sex and bondage?
你觉得为什么妈妈们,更年长的妈妈们会喜欢读与性和捆绑有关的书呢?
Maybe their guys are tired of sex.
可能她们的男人厌倦了性吧。
Sex is a powerful thing. It's even more powerful than YouTube.
性是个强大的东西,甚至比Youtube更强大。
I can't answer that for them, 'cause I'm not into it.
我无法帮她们回答这个问题,因为我不感兴趣。
I think it's probably a fantasy.
我认为这可能是一种幻想。
It show some of their erotic thoughts lurking behind those gentle, sweet faces.
这表明在她们温和可爱的脸孔后面隐藏了情色的念头。


五十度灰.jpg

分享到