(单词翻译:单击)
So green tea bitch. What the first thing that comes into your mind?
所以你第一感觉这个词是什么意思?
Green tea ice cream.
绿茶冰淇淋。
Green tea. -Green tea? -Yeah. -Just green tea? -Yeah.
绿茶。-绿茶?-是的。-只是绿茶?-嗯。
What about the bitch part?
那“婊”的部分呢?
Like green tea is bitch of a drink.
可能是说绿茶一种“婊”饮料吧。
Maybe a girl with like a tea addiction, like a white girl like green tea addiction yeah.
可能是那种对绿茶有瘾的女生,就像白人小姑娘对抹茶的嗜好一样。
Throwing a cup of green tea to this other girls basically like green tea bitch.
把一杯绿茶泼向另外一个女生身上,并说“绿茶,婊子”!
That’s what I am thinking. -So green tea bitch is a girl who acts innocent but is a bit pretentious, it feels like guys should protect her.
我是这样认为的。-绿茶婊的意思是一个女生看上去很无辜,但是有点故作姿态,感觉好像全世界都要去保护她一样。
Oh, so she’s like innocent like green tea. But she’s actually not. Okay.
噢!就是说她像绿茶一样无辜。但其实不是。好吧,我懂了。
Are you a bit of green tea bitch? Or no?
你有没有点“绿茶婊”?
No. I try not to be. I would say like basic bitch makes sense, yeah.
没有。我尝试不要去做绿茶婊。我觉得我们一般说的碧池就已经包括这层意思在里面了。
Pretty much basic bitch. -Yeah.
基本就是碧池的意思了。-是的。
What do you think Lick Screen means?
你觉得“舔屏”是什么意思?
I'll think of those little puppy dogs that lick the screen? You know the one? Come up on your phone?
我想起了那种会舔屏幕的小狗狗。你知道那种狗吗?会来到你的手机前的那种?
Uhm, someone who is attached to their phone?
额,是不是指太爱玩手机的人?
First thing that comes to your head. What do you think?
你想到的第一件事。你觉得是什么意思?
Fucking whore.
就是x逼。
It means, extremely handsome actor that makes you want to lick the screen.
舔屏的意思是,演员超级帅,帅到让你都想去舔屏幕啦。
That’s amazing! ! I am gonna use that.
太赞了!我以后要用!
That’s good.
这个真赞!
But your one was pretty good. -So thirsty. It makes you thirsty. -Thirsty, yes. The next one is fuck the dog.
但是你说的也很有道理。-太饥渴了。帅演员让你感到饥渴。-是的,饥渴。下一个是日了狗了。
Fuck the dog? -Yeah, Fuck the dog.
日了狗了?-是的,日了狗了。
I hope it’s not a literal saying.
我希望这不是字面的意思。
You have really weird expression.
你的表情真的很奇怪。
Fuck the dog. Fuck the dog. You don’t give a shit?
日了狗了。日了狗了。一点都不在意的意思么?
I’m assuming it means that they are sleeping with someone who’s very unattractive.
我猜就是和一个长得很不怎么样的人睡。
Fuck the dog like, the friend who, you know, fucked the bad friends.
日了狗了就是,一个朋友,草了不好的朋友。
Screw this?
去TMD?
Exactly, yeah. So, it’s a term used to describe how frustrated they are.
正确。日了狗了是一个用来形容一个人有多么沮丧的词汇。
So it is sort of like holly shit, fuck that. What do you normally say when you are a lot frustrated or...
有点像妈的,我草。你很沮丧的时候通常会怎么说?
I wouldn’t say fuck the dog. I would probably just stick with fuck.
我不会说日了狗了。可能就只会说到草!
Next one, shoot the plane.
下一个,“打飞机”。
Shoot the plane. It sounds like shoot the breeze, you know. It’s like doing nothing. Uhm...just like talking?
打飞机。听起来有点像说大话。就是做没有任何意义的事。就是,讲话的意思?
What? -Shoot the plane. -What?
啥?-打飞机。-啥?
I would say like get lost, like leave me alone. Piss off. Yeah. Shoot the plane.
我觉得就是迷失了,像是说别烦我。滚开。对。滚开。
It means like dirty one is like means masturbating.
其实是个有点污的意思,就是自x。
Shooting the plane?
打飞机?
The next, good gay friend.
下一个,“好基友”。
Someone’s doing happy? Yeah.
形容一个人很开心?对。
Cross-dresser?
伪娘?
Like, friends with benefits?
是说炮友吗?
I can almost see it being someone who’s like straight, but they are so like well-dressed and like Metrosexual.
我几乎能猜到说,是某个很直的人,然后穿的很工整,就像都市型男。
A good gay friend will be like you’re bitch, I keep best friend and they be gay be like, okay, alright.
一个好基友就是说你是个婊子,你是我最好的朋友,是个同性恋。
So basically means bromance. So he’s my good gay friend, it doesn’t mean he’s actually gay.
对,其实它的意思就是兄弟的友谊。他是我的好基友,不一定就是说他是同性恋。
It means...-He is like my best mate.
意思是......-他是我最好的小伙伴。
What do you think of these terms?
你觉得这些单词怎么样?
Okay. I’m definitely gonna use lick screen.
很好啊!我一定会用那个“舔屏”!
When you do put them into context and not that far at all from like our casual slang that we would use. It’s like got deep cultural like pop culture.
把这些词放在情境中的话,这和我们平时用的那些俚语差别不是太大。像流行文化一样有着深远的文化背景。
Yeah, they're weird.
我觉得好奇怪。
Do they make sense? -They don’t really make sense. I like good gay friend though.
你觉得这些词语说得通吗?-狗屁不通。但是我喜欢那个“好基友”!
We do like bromance.
对,兄弟情。
They’re amazing. They are so good. Yeah, I am using some of them.
我觉得棒极了!这些词太好了。我会用一些今天学到的词!