听歌学英语:女孩Girls
日期:2023-09-26 23:55

(单词翻译:单击)

听歌学英语点歌台——曲目一

Rachel Platten

Girls

女孩

(点播歌曲仅限英文哦)

1.jpg

词:

Hope you always know your worth

希望你永远清楚你的价值所在

Though I know that life can hurt

即便我知道 生活会让你遍体鳞伤

Hope you know that you can turn

to each other

希望你能意识到 你们能相互依靠

Hope you learn to trust your voice

希望你能学会 相信你内心的声音

Make mistakes and make some noise

随意犯下些错误 再制造些喧嚣

Hope you never lose your joy

or your hunger

希望你永远不会失去 你的快乐与渴望

Girls you were born to run

女孩们 你们生来只为奔跑

To reach the stars and chase the sun

触及耀眼的繁星 追逐天际的太阳

Girls you are wild and free

女孩们 你们生性狂野自由

The wind is at your back, the world

is at your feet

狂风为你推波助澜 世界就在你们脚下


back

adj.

到期未付的;拖欠的

back pay/taxes/rent

欠薪/税/租金


adv.向后

She fell back towards the end of the race.

赛跑快结束时她落后了。


(flat) on your back

因病卧床;卧病

She's been flat on her back for over a week now.

她卧病有一个多星期了。

The UK market was flat on its back.

英国的市场十分不景气。


adv.与某物有距离

The barriers kept the crowd back.

障碍物拦住了人群。

Stand back and give me some room.

站远点儿,给我腾出些地方。


听歌学英语点歌台——曲目二

歌手:AC/DC

歌名:Shoot to Thrill

歌名:射击的刺激

4.jpg

词:

All you women who want a

man of the street

街上所有女人都需要一个接头男人

But you don't know which way

you wanna turn

你不知道往哪条路上奏

Just keep it coming and put your

hand out to me

向我走来吧 把手给我

'Cause I'm the one who's gonna

make you burn

因为我是那个能让你燃烧的男人

I'm gonna take you down

down' down' down

要征服你征服你

So don't you fool around

所以请不要儿戏

I'm gonna pull it' pull it' pull the trigger

我将会扣动 扣动 扣动扳机

Shoot to thrill' play to kill

为了刺激而射击和杀戮

Too many women with too many pills

太多嗑太多药的女人

Shoot to thrill' play to kill

为了刺激而射击和杀戮

I got my gun at the ready' gonna fire at will

我已经准备好我的枪 随时可以开枪

I'm like evil' I get under your skin

我就像恶魔 惹你招你

我在你的内心深处找到了它

Just like a bomb that's ready to blow

就想一枚炮弹蓄势待发


:

fool around

鬼混;胡闹

Don't fool around any more; otherwise,

you'll pay for it.

别再鬼混了,否则你会为此付出代价。

He'd never fool around with another man's wife.

他绝对不会跟有夫之妇有染的。


trigger

扳机;诱因

The trigger for the strike was the closure

of yet another factory.

触发这次罢工的是另一家工厂的关闭。

Stress may act as a trigger for these illnesses.

压力可能会成为引发这些疾病的原因。


v.引起;触发

to trigger an alarm

触发警报器

Nuts can trigger off a violent allergic reaction.

坚果可以引起严重的过敏反应。



主持人微信公众号:多语言易学堂

Linda私微:18782003531


分享到