听歌学英语:我愿意 I Do
日期:2018-07-01 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

歌曲欣赏

It's always been about me, myself, and I
曾经 我是个单身主义者
I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time
爱情只会浪费我的时间
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
我从没想过要成为别人的另一半
I was happy saying I had a love that wouldn't last
爱上我 不会有结果
That was the only way I knew 'til I met you
这就是我 直到我遇见了你
You make me wanna say
我想告诉你
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
我真的 我真的愿意
Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
我真得 我真的愿意 因为你
Cause every time before it's been like
这要是在以前
Maybe yes and maybe no
我就爱理不理
I can't live without it, I can't let it go
可现在我放不下你 我真的放不下
Ooh what did I get myself into?
唉 我到底是着魔了还是怎么?
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
我想告诉你 我真的真的
Tell me is it only me
告诉我
Do you feel the same?
你只对我有过这种感觉
You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
你会了解 我没和你开玩笑
I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
我绝不会离你而去 我不会抛弃你
You can trust I've never felt it like I feel it now
我真的不会再有这种感觉了
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through
只要我们在一起 有啥大不了的?
So can we say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
我真的 真的真的 不是假的
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
我真的 真的真的 不是假的
Cause every time before it's been like
这要是在以前
Maybe yes and maybe no
我就爱理不理
I won't live without it, I won't let it go
可现在我放不下你 我真的放不下
What more can I get myself into?
唉 我到底是着魔了还是怎么?
You make me wanna say
我想告诉你 我真的真的
Me, a family, a house, a family
Ooh, can we be a family?
我们在一起 有个温馨的家
And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you
直到 我们都老了 坐在你身边
And we'll remember when we said
那时我们都还记得
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do
我真的 我真的愿意
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do
我真得 我真的愿意 因为你
Cause every time before it's been like
这要是在以前
Maybe yes and maybe no
我就爱理不理
I won't live without it, I won't let us go
可现在我放不下你 放不下我们的爱
Just look at what we got ourselves into
我们 唉 无药可救啦!
You make me wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,
我想告诉你 我真的真的
Love you
只爱你


词汇扩展:
表示‘害怕’的单词有哪些:
1. scary [ˈskeəri] 害怕的 (比较口语一点)
The movie was really scary.这部影片很恐怖。

2.frightening [ˈfraɪtnɪŋ] 可怕的
The experience was very frightening.那次经历好可怕。
Being held at gunpoint had been the most frightening moment of his life.被人用枪指着是他这辈子最可怕的一刻。

3.chilling [ˈtʃɪlɪŋ] 令人恐惧的,吓人的; 使人心寒的
The court heard the chilling details about the attack. 法庭听取了那次袭击案中令人毛骨悚然的细节。

4.spooky [ˈspu:ki] 鬼似的,幽灵般的; 有点怪的,不可思议的; 令人毛骨悚然的;
The whole place has a slightly spooky atmosphere.整个地方的气氛有点阴森可怖。

5.creepy [ˈkri:pi] 令人毛骨悚然的; 令人不寒而栗的; 慢慢爬行的;
This place is really creepy. Let's get out of here.这地方真让人毛骨悚然,我们出去吧。

6.eerie [ˈɪəri] adj. 诡异得令人恐惧的
There was an eerie silence immediately after the bomb went off. 炸弹爆炸后随即是一片恐怖的寂静。

7.intimidating [ɪnˈtɪmɪdeɪtɪŋ] 令人胆怯不安的;
Giving evidence in court is often a rather intimidating experience.出庭作证往往是相当令人畏怯的经历。

8.menacing [ˈmenəsɪŋ] adj,险恶的;威胁的
That woman has a very menacing look.那个女人一副凶巴巴的样子。
'I'd like to have a word with you outside,' he said in a menacing tone.’出来和我说句话‘。他语带威胁地说。

9.hair-raising [ˈhɛrˌrezɪŋ] adj. 令人恐惧的;惊心动魄
The ride was bumpy and at times hair-raising. 车一路颠簸,有时惊险得吓人。
10. spine-chilling [ˈspaɪnˌtʃɪlɪŋ] adj. 令人毛骨悚然的
11.blood-curdling 令人生畏的,令人毛骨悚然的

主播微信公众号:槲寄生Mistletoe
下载方式:网页版点击播放器下方"进入Mp3下载页面"下载;APP中选择“查看全辑”后点击“批量下载”◎

分享到
重点单词
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • intimidatingadj. 吓人的
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • frighteningadj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默