听歌学英语:万花筒Kaleidoscope
日期:2023-09-30 23:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听歌学英语点歌台——曲目一

点播:Fig Newton

歌名:Kaleidoscope

歌名:万花筒

(点播歌曲仅限英文哦)

3.jpg

词:

I've watched the world, seen it

twist and turn

我曾经目睹着世界碾转反侧

Reflected right before my eyes

在我眼前反复纵跳 折射万千

Your lights they glow

你身上的万丈光芒持续灼热

What your heart don't show

你的内心遮遮掩掩些什么

The beauty that you keep inside

被你隐匿的美丽动人的模样

It's dark tonight

今晚 它或许黯淡

But our hearts, they shine

但你我的心 纵情绽耀

Reflected from beneath our skin

掩藏在肤下的折射万千

The shapes and lines that we keep inside

坚守的人生几何与璀璨夺目

Illuminate from deep within

从心底照亮人生

Just shimmer, shimmer

星光璀璨 灯光照耀

The colors and the lights, they

glimmer, glimmer

光与彩 洒下微光

I look into your eyes and see it so bright

与你目目相觑 凝视着内心灿烂炳焕

See into the kaleidoscope

恰似万花筒千变万化


kaleidoscope

万花筒;(形势,图案等的)千变万化;瞬息万变

At sunset the sky became a kaleidoscope of colors.

夕阳西下时,天空的颜色千变万化。


shimmer

n.闪烁的光

a shimmer of moonlight in the dark sky

黑暗的夜空中忽明忽暗的月光

v.发出微弱的闪光;闪烁

The sea was shimmering in the sunlight.

阳光下海水波光闪烁。


glimmer

n.微弱的闪光;闪烁的微光

a glimmer of hope

一线希望

We could see a glimmer of light on the far shore.

我们可以看到对岸微微闪烁的灯光。

I caught the glimmer of a smile in his eyes.

我看到他眼里闪现出一丝笑意。


发出微弱的闪光

The candles glimmered in the corner.

烛光在角落里忽明忽暗地闪烁。

Amusement glimmered in his eyes.

他眼里隐约露出愉悦的神情。


听歌学英语点歌台——曲目二

Bebe Rexha

You Can't Stop The Girl

你阻止不了女孩

4.jpg

词:

Oh, they’re trying to shoot down angels

他们想要将他们射下

They’re trying to pull their wings

off, so they can’t fly

他们想要拔掉天使的翅膀

让他们无法再飞行

And oh, but she’s so brave though

但她是如此坚强

Just like a tornado, she’s taking

us by storm

就如一阵龙卷风 他会带我们一同飞行

You can’t stop the girl from going

你永远无法阻止一个女孩前进的脚步

You can’t stop the world from knowing

你永远无法阻止世界认知的前行

The truth will set you free, oh

真理最终会还你自由

You can’t stop the girl from going

你永远无法阻止一个女孩前进的脚步

You can’t stop the world from knowing

你永远无法阻止世界认知的前行

The truth will set you free, oh

真理最终会还你自由


:

pull

转向;打斜

The wheel is pulling to the left.

方向盘正在向左打。

She pulled the car to the right to avoid the dog.

她把汽车向右一闪,好躲开那条狗。

吃力地运转

The old car pulled hard as we drove slowly up the hill.

老旧的汽车吃力地向前爬,把我们缓缓地拖上了山坡。


pull sb/sth (in)

吸引;博取

They pulled in huge crowds on their latest tour.

最近巡回演出时,他们吸引了大批观众。



主持人微信公众号:多语言易学堂

Linda私微:18782003531

分享到