荧屏中的情景口语 第346期:皮囊 聚会
日期:2014-11-20 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第50周 参加派对

荧屏情景:

星期四 聚会 片段选自《皮囊》第1季第1集 Skins S01E01 31:06--31:50

Sid: Oh, Cheers.
席德:哦,干杯。
Tony: Abi, I am wondering if you and your friends would like a little something.
托尼:艾比,你的朋友要不要来点料啊?
Abi: Something?
艾比:来点料?
Tony: You know, get a bit squiffy.
托尼:就是让你飘飘然的东西。
Abi: Oh, ya, that would be so safe, you know.
艾比:哦,那很好。但是一定注意安全。
Tony: Great, because we've got some really cool shit which would get you...
托尼:太好了。我有些很正点的货可以让你们……
Abi: But we can't smoke anything in the hice.
艾比:但是不能在海斯里抽东西。
Tony: The hice?
托尼:海斯?
Abi: Yes. Because Mummy's particular about odours, or she'll go wild.
艾比:是的。妈妈对气味特别敏感,她会抓狂的。
Tony: Bummer.
托尼:真遗憾。
Hugo: Ok, yah. This is MC Hugo on the decks, and we're going to have a tremendous time, yah?
雨果:现在台上的是DJ雨果,我们要一起度过一段美好时光,对吧?
All: Yah.
大家:对!
Hugo: So let's chizzle on this dizzle and party down.
雨果:那就让我们随着音乐尽情摇摆吧。舞会开始啦!

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. would like sth.
(礼貌地提议或邀请)想要;
eg. Here's your change. Would you like a bag?
这是找您的钱。您需要一个袋子吗?
eg. Perhaps while you wait you would like a drink at the bar.
也许在您等候时,您可以去酒吧喝点东西。
2. go wild
(气得或喜得)发狂;
eg. He went wild after I told him the truth.
我把真相告诉他以后,他就像疯了一样。
eg. I started every meeting with that line, and they'd go wild.
我每次开会都先念这段道白,他们都欣喜若狂。
3. be going to do sth.
将要,即将(发生);
eg. It's an uphill battle but I think we're going to win.
虽然这是一场艰苦的斗争,但我相信我们会取得胜利。
eg. I'm just going to check in these books at the library.
我要去图书馆还这些书。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目