荧屏中的情景口语 第193期:摩登家庭 拍照
日期:2014-04-11 17:42

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第28周 在公园

荧屏情景:

星期四 拍照 片段选自《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 Modern Family S01E24 16:55--17:31

Clair: We don't have a lot of time.
克莱尔:没什么时间了。
Photographer: All right, everybody, if I can have the little ones out front-
摄影师:好的,大家看这里,向前——
Clair: You know what, sir? If you don't mind... I've got this. Come on, people. Let's get out here. Haley, Alex, I need you to unwrap your brother, all right? I need the Dunphys over on this side. Dad, you're in the middle. Mitchell, Cam, Lily on this end. Okay.
克莱尔:先生,不介意的话听我指挥,来吧,各位。快点过来。哈利,亚历克斯快把弟弟抱出来。邓菲一家的站这里。爸,你站中间。米切尔,卡姆,莉莉站那边,好的。
Phil: Listen.
菲尔:听着。
Clair: Uh-huh?
克莱尔:怎么了?
Phil: I know I screwed up. But if ever you're in my arms again...
菲尔:我知道我混蛋,你要重新回到我的怀抱……
Clair: Phil, not now.
克莱尔:菲尔,现在别说。
Phil: Yes, now! I don't want to look at this picture when I'm 80 years old and you're long dead and know that you were angry at me when we took it!
菲尔:就现在。我不想等80岁的时候看着这张照片,看着照片里对我生气的你,想着现实中早已去世的你。
Clair: Phil, we'll talk aobut what you did later.
克莱尔:菲尔,你干了什么我们等会儿再说。
Photographer: Okay, everybody. Eyes over here.
摄影师:好了各位,看这边。
Phil: I don't do anything. She kissed me.
菲尔:我什么都没干,是她亲我的。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. screw up
弄糟;搞乱;毁坏;
eg. Get out. Haven't you screwed things up enough already!
滚出去。事情给你搞得还不够糟啊!
eg. Somebody had screwed up; they weren't there.
有人把事情搞砸了;他们没在那里。
2. look at
看;查看;
eg. Just look at what you've done!
看看你都做了些什么!
eg. Look at the children tearing about in the playground.
瞧那些在游戏场上奔跑的孩子们。
3. be angry at
对…生气的;感到恼火;
eg. She had been very angry at the person who stole her new bike.
她很生气有人偷走了她的新自行车。
eg. He was angry at my words.
他为我说的话生气。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • photographern. 摄影师