荧屏中的情景口语 第173期:足球尤物 举重
日期:2014-03-13 18:11

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第25周 在健身房

荧屏情景:

星期五 举重 片段选自《足球尤物》 She's The Man 56:25--57:21

Duke: How's your sister?
杜克:你妹妹最近怎么样?
Sebastian: Good. Why?
塞巴斯蒂安:不错,怎么了?
Duke: I don't know. I kind of was thinking I might ask if she wanted to grab dinner at Cesario's tonight.
杜克:我不知道。我只是在想,我应该邀请她来恺撒瑞欧吃晚饭。
Sebastian: You were? Really? I'd love to.
塞巴斯蒂安:你这么想?真的?我很愿意。
Duke: What?
杜克:什么?
Sebastian: I'd love to give her your phone number.
塞巴斯蒂安:我很愿意告诉你她的电话号码。
Coach: Hastings!
教练:海斯丁斯!
Sebastian: Yeah, coach?
塞巴斯蒂安:是,教练?
Coach: You're first string for the Cornwall game.
教练:你现在是康沃尔比赛的首发队员。
Sebastian: Really?
塞巴斯蒂安:真的?
Coach: No. I was joking, you idiot.
教练:不是。我刚才在开玩笑,你这白痴。
Duke: Dude, that's awesome.
杜克:兄弟,太棒了。
Sebastian: Dude. So, you want me to spot you?
塞巴斯蒂安:哥们……那个,你要我来帮你吗?
Duke: No.
杜克:不用了。
Olivia: Isn't he cute?
奥莉维亚:他是不是很可爱。
Girl: Duke? Yeah.
女孩:杜克?是啊。
Olivia: No. Sebastian. He's so cool.
奥莉维亚:不,塞巴斯蒂安,他太酷了。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. kind of
稍微;有几分;有点儿;
eg. He was kind of a fool.
他有点儿傻。
eg. It's kind of complicated. I wanted to set up a time to meet with you.
事情有点复杂。我想定个时间跟你会面。
2. would love to
乐于;很愿意;
eg. We would love to see a film on Sunday.
我们很愿意星期天去看电影。
eg. I would love to go to the circus with my two children.
我想和我的两个孩子一起去看马戏表演。
3. first string
正式队员;首发阵容;
eg. You know what?I just made first string on the soccer team.
你知道么,我进足球队的首发阵容了。
eg. Dick loved basketball and practiced hard until he was put on the first string.
迪克爱好篮球,勤学苦练,终于被选为主力队员。

分享到
重点单词
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去