荧屏中的情景口语 第57期:滴水之恩 打电话
日期:2013-09-11 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第9周 打电话

荧屏情景:

星期一 打电话谈论聚会 片段选自《滴水之恩》 A Little Help 05:27--06:37

Boy: Dad? Oh, hi, Aunt Kathy. Fine. Yeah, hold on.
男孩:爸爸?哦,嗨,凯西阿姨。好,是,稍等。
Laura: Hello?
劳拉:你好?
Kathy: What happened?
凯西:怎么了?
Laura: Nothing. The phone dropped.
劳拉:没事,手机掉了。
Kathy: Did you get my message?
凯西:你收到我的短信了吗?
Laura: No.
劳拉:没。
Kathy: About tonight? The barbecue for the twins' birthday?
凯西:关于今晚?双胞胎的生日?
Laura: Oh, yeah.
劳拉:哦,收到了。
Kathy: Well, gee, thanks so much for the call back, Laurie.
凯西:哦,天啊,真应该感谢你的回应,劳拉。
Laura: Don't start. Im begging you.
劳拉:别这样,求你了。
Kathy: But you're all coming, right?
凯西:你们都会来吧?
Laura: Um, yeah. When is it?
劳拉:嗯,是。烧烤是什么时候?
Man: I'm almost home.
男:马上到家了。
Laura: My sister and Paul are having a barbecue. We have to go.
劳拉:姐姐和保罗要办烧烤晚会,我们必须去。
Man: What? Laura, I'm exhausted.
男:什么?劳拉,我累死了。
Laura: We have to go. Otherwise, it's a whole thing.
劳拉:我们必须去。再说,这是全家人的事。
Man: What is it with these people and barbecues? I mean, do they own a fucking cattle ranch?
男:这些人和烧烤都怎么了?我是说,他们有个畜牧场吗?
Laura: We're leaving now, so see you there.
劳拉:我们要出发了,回见了。
Man: No, no, wait, all right? I'm literally pulling into... Oh!
男:不,不,等等,好吗?我正要……天啊!

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. call back
给…回电话;回应;
eg. If we're not around she'll take a message and we'll call you back.
如果我们不在,她会带个话儿,我们给您打过去。
eg. If you want further advice, you can call back and speak to the same adviser.
您若需要更多的建议,可以回拨电话向同一位顾问请教。
2. have to do sth.
不得不做某事,必须做某事;带有“强调客观条件”的感情色彩;肯定;一定
eg. He had to go to Germany.
他不得不去德国。
eg. They didn't have to pay tax.
他们不必交税。
eg. That has to be the biggest lie ever told.
那肯定是有史以来最大的谎言。
3. 现在进行时表将来
对话中的We're leaving,是现在进行时表将来。现在进行时表将来时常用“意图”“安排”或“打算”的含义。
eg. When are you starting?
你什么时候动身?
eg. I’m meeting you after class.
课后我找你。

分享到