荧屏中的情景口语 第108期:日落之前 观光
日期:2013-12-02 18:44

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第16周 在船上

荧屏情景:

星期三 观光 片段选自《日落之前》 Before Sunset 46:06--47:06

Woman: Is that true?
女:这是真的吗?
Man: I don't know. I always liked the story, though.
男:我不知道。不过我一直很喜欢这个故事。
Woman: Yeah, that's a great story. But you have to think that Notre Dame will be gone one day. There used to be another church at the Seine, right there.
女:没错,很震撼的一个故事。但你必须相信巴黎圣母院有一天会消失。这里曾经是另一座教堂,就在同一地点。
Man: What, right in the same spot?
男:什么,同一个地方?
Woman: Yeah. You know, this is great. I've never done this.
女:是的。这样好舒服,我从来没有试过!
Man: Yeah.
男:是啊。
Woman: I forget about how beautiful Paris is.
女:我已经忘了巴黎有多美。
Man: It's not so bad, being a tourist.
男:其实当个游客也不错。
Woman: Thank you for getting me on the boat.
女:谢谢你带我上船。
Man: You're welcome. I think that book that I wrote was like building something... so that I wouldn't forget the details of the time that we spent together. You know, like, just as a reminder, that once, we really did meet. You know, that this was real, this happened.
男:不用客气。我觉得我在写那本书的时候就好像在制造什么东西,以免我忘记我们经历过的点点滴滴。你懂吗,就好像一个备忘录,告诉我们的确见过面。你懂吗,那是真的,真的发生过。
Woman: I'm happy you're saying that, because... I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this. People just have an affair or even entire relationships... they break up and they forget. They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals.
女:我很高兴你这么说,因为……我是说,我觉得自己很没用,因为我从来不能这么洒脱。人们只是随意留情,甚至即使是认真的感情……人们也会分手,然后忘记,就像换另一个牌子的麦片一样简单。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. move on
离去;继续前进;(结束某活动后) 改做别事;
eg. Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.
布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。
eg. His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.
他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。
eg. Now, can we move on and discuss the vital business of the day.
现在,我们接着往下讨论今天的重要事宜。
2. have an affair
风流韵事;私通;婚外恋;
eg. They had an affair once, but that's ancient history now.
他们曾经有过一段暧昧关系,但现在那已成为遥远的过去了。
eg. He might also have a fear that she might have an affair.
他可能也在担心妻子会红杏出墙。
3. break up
(恋人)分手;(夫妻)结束关系;
eg. He felt appalled by the whole idea of marriage so we broke up.
他被结婚的想法吓住了,因此我们分了手。
eg. Fred has given me no good reason for wanting to break up our marriage.
弗雷德没能给我一个想要结束我们婚姻的正当理由。

分享到
重点单词
  • seinen. 塞纳河(法国北部河流)
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • vitaladj. 至关重要的,生死攸关的,有活力的,致命的
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污