荧屏中的情景口语 第131期:皮囊 办理退货
日期:2014-01-03 19:00

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第19周 在商场

荧屏情景:

星期五 办理退货 片段选自《皮囊》第1季第4集 Skins 01E04 19:30--20:57

Chris: Look, man, all right, I bought it yesterday, yeah, and I remember you, because you've got a very good face for memorizing. I bought it from you, and you were chuffed to sell it.
克里斯:听着,伙计,我昨天买的,就是这样。我记得你,因为你长的很好记。我买下来,你乐得屁颠屁颠的。
Seller: There's a Pop Tart in the CD drawer.
店员:CD槽里面有夹陷小烘饼。
Chris: Clean it. I'll pay for that bit. So, you know, sell it on.
克里斯:弄干净,污损的钱算我的。所以,你知道的,再卖出去。
Seller: We can't sell it on.
店员:我们不可以再卖出去了。
Chris: Yeah, so if you clean it?
克里斯:嗯,要是你们收拾干净了呢?
Seller: We're not going to clean it.
店员:我们不会收拾干净的。
Chris: I will clean it and bring it back tomorrow.
克里斯:我会收拾干净的,明天再带回来。
Seller: It's soiled, it's unsellable. Whatever you do to it now, we can't take it back.
店员:它脏了,不能再次出售了。无论您怎么补救,我们也不能退货。
Chris: I'll clean it, bring it back tomorrow and give it to one of the other people.
克里斯:我会收拾干净,明天带回来,交给别的服务员。
Seller: No, you won't. I will have told them not to take it back, because you've wrecked it.
店员:不,您不会的。我会告诉他们不要收下,因为您弄坏了它。
Chris: I kept the receipt.
克里斯:我保留了收据。
Seller: Receipts don't cover Pop Tarts.
店员:收据可不包括夹陷小烘饼。
Chris: I'll tell you how to get rid of your zits.
克里斯:我会告诉你怎么除痘?
Seller: How?
店员:怎样?
Chris: Right. Piss on toilet paper and wipe your face. Works better than Clearasil.
克里斯:好吧。用蘸尿的卫生纸擦脸,比去痘产品都管用。
Seller: Tried it. Thank you for calling at Smithson Electrics. Anything else I can help you with?
店员:试过了。感谢光临史密森电器商店。还有什么事可以为您效劳?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. sell on
转卖;倒卖;
eg. Mr Farrier bought cars at auctions and sold them on.
法里尔先生拍得汽车后再将其转手。
eg. The arms had been sold to a businessman; he sold them on to paramilitary groups.
武器出售给了一个商人,他又将其倒卖给了一些准军事组织。
2. take back
退回;退还;归还;
eg. If I buy something and he doesn't like it I'll take it back.
要是我买的东西他不喜欢的话,我就会去退货。
eg. I went to the library and took your books back...
我去了图书馆,帮你把书还了。
eg. I once took back a pair of shoes that fell apart after a week.
有一次,我退了一双刚穿一个星期就开裂的鞋。
3. get rid of
扔掉;丢弃;摆脱;甩掉;赶走;
eg. He believed that his manager wanted to get rid of him for personal reasons.
他认为经理是出于个人原因想开除他。
eg. She will have to get rid of the excess weight on her hips.
她得减去臀部多余的脂肪。

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • tartadj. 酸的,尖酸的,刻薄的 n. 果馅饼,妓女
  • excessn. 过量,超过,过剩 adj. 过量的,额外的
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers