荧屏中的情景口语 第267期:马达加斯加 动物转园
日期:2014-07-28 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第39周 在动物园

荧屏情景:

星期一 动物转园 片段选自《马达加斯加》 Madagascar 24:45--25:52

Alex: Oh my head! Where? What? I'm in the box! Oh no! No, no! Not the box! Oh no, they can't transfer me! Not me! I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Darkness creeping in. Can't breathe. I can't breathe! Walls closing in around me! So alone, so alone.
亚历克斯:哦!我的头!哪里?怎么了?我在箱子里!不,不,不是箱子,噢不!他们不能送我走,不是我。我不能呼吸了,我不能呼吸了。黑暗袭来,不能呼吸,我不能呼吸,墙向我缩进。好孤独,好孤独。
Marty: Alex! Alex!
马蒂:亚历克斯!亚历克斯!
Alex: Are you there? Marty?
亚历克斯:你在那吗?马蒂?
Marty: Yeah! Talk to me, body!
马蒂:对,跟我说话。
Alex: Marty! You're here!
亚历克斯:马蒂,你在这。
Marty: What's going on? Are you okay?
马蒂:发生什么事了?你还好吗?
Alex: This doesn't look good, Marty.
亚历克斯:不太好,马蒂。
Gloria: Alex? Marty? Is that you?
格洛丽亚:亚历克斯,马蒂,是你们吗?
Alex: Gloria! You're here too!
亚历克斯:格洛丽亚,你也在!
Marty: I am loving the sound of your voice!
马蒂:我爱死了你的声音!
Gloria: What is going on?
格洛丽亚:发生什么事了?
Alex: We're rolling in crates.
亚历克斯:我们在箱子里。
Gloria: Oh, no!
格洛丽亚:哦,不!
Melman: Oh, sleeping just knocks me out.
梅尔曼:哦,我睡得昏昏沉沉的。
Gloria: Melman!
格洛丽亚:梅尔曼!
Alex: Melman!
亚历克斯:梅尔曼!
Marty: Is that Melman?
马蒂:是梅尔曼吗?
Gloria: Are you okay?
格洛丽亚:你没事吧?
Melman: Yeah. I'm fine. I often doors off while I'm getting a hemorrhold.
梅尔曼:没事,我做完磁共振后总是会这样的。
Alex: Melman, you're not getting a hemorrhold.
亚历克斯:梅尔曼,你没有做磁共振检查。
Melman: Cat scan?
梅尔曼:切片扫描?
Alex: No! No cat scan! It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer!
亚历克斯:不是切片扫描。是转园!动物园转园!
Melman: Zoo transfer!? Oh, no. I can't be transferred; I have an appointment with Doctor Goldberg at 5.
梅尔曼:动物园转园?哦,不。我不要转园,我和戈德堡医生5点有约!

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. creep in
不知不觉地发生;
eg. Insecurity might creep in.
可能会不知不觉地产生不安全感。
eg. Once complications are allowed to creep in, the outcome is in danger.
要是不慎出现了并发症,那么后果是危险的。
2. go on
进行;发生;
eg. While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention...
这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。
eg. I don't know what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么事。
3. knock out
使不省人事;使入睡;
eg. The three drinks knocked him out.
3杯酒就让他昏昏入睡了。
eg. He had never been knocked out in a professional fight.
在职业拳击赛中,他从未被击倒判败过。
4. have an appointment with
约定;约会;
eg. She has an appointment with her accountant.
她和她的会计约好了见面。
eg. I have an appointment with my dentist this afternoon.
我已约好今天下午去看牙医。

分享到
重点单词
  • dentistn. 牙科医生
  • outcomen. 结果,后果
  • insecurityn. 不安全;不牢靠;无把握;心神不定
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • accountantn. 会计人员