荧屏中的情景口语 第76期:一周经典语句
日期:2013-10-16 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Classic Statements
经典语句
1. Cabbie. I need to get to J.F.K. in 15 minutes. One hundred bucks, I make it.
1. 开车的,我必须在15分钟内赶到肯尼迪国际机场。能行的话这100元就是你的了。
2. First stop, 66th and Broadway. I need to be there in four minutes, please.
2. 先停在66街和百老汇街,我要在4分钟内到,麻烦你。
3. Please, come on. That's not necessary. Actually, I should pay you. You know, I play your tapes for my customers, you know. They love that staff. My tips go up 20% at least.
3. 算了吧。不用给钱的。我才应该付你钱呢。我把你的录音给顾客听,他们很喜欢。我的小费至少增加了2成。
4. Taxi! Great. Thanks. 31 Water Street. Brooklyn. Okay. I will give you $300 flat... for the whole night.
4. 出租车!太好了!谢谢。布鲁克林大街31号。我出300美元租你的车一晚。
5. Can you go faster?
5. 你能开快点吗?
6. May I have a receipt?
6. 请给我收据好吗?
7. Can we get to the railway station in time to catch the 8:30 train? We should be OK if there are no hole-ups.
7. 我们能及时赶到火车站,乘上8:30的火车吗?如果没遇上塞车的话,我们就能赶到。
8. Do you want me to put your suitcase in the trunk?
8. 您要不要我把行李放到后车厢去?
9. It's 1.4 yuan a kilometer for a car of this kind.
9. 这种车是每公里1.4元。
10. Let me off near the corner, please.
10. 请让我在拐角附近下车。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • suitcasen. 手提箱