荧屏中的情景口语 第263期:一年恋一天 踏青
日期:2014-07-22 17:21

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第38周 消遣

荧屏情景:

星期四 踏青 片段选自《一年恋一天》 One Day 01:36:50--01:37:48

Jasmine: You old man.
贾思敏:老爸!
Dexter: It's these shoes. There's no blooming grip on these things. Here, come here, you.
德克斯特:是这双鞋子,它不抓地啊。来,你过来。
Jasmine: Did you come up here with Emma?
贾思敏:你和艾玛来过这里吗?
Dexter: Yeah, once. That was a long time ago now.
德克斯特:来过一次。那是很久以前了。
Jasmine: Did you miss her?
贾思敏:你想念她吗?
Dexter: Well, ofcourse, I do. She was... She was my best friend.
德克斯特:当然,我相信她。她是……她是我最好的朋友。
Jasmine: Who's your best friend now then?
贾思敏:那谁是你现在最好的朋友?
Dexter: Well, you are, of course. Come here. Why, who's yours?
德克斯特:你啊,当然是你啦,过来。那,你最好的朋友又是谁?
Jasmine: I think it's probably Mum.
贾思敏:我想大概是妈妈。
Dexter: Yeah. I know I'm not so terrible though, am I?
德克斯特:哦!那我也不差吧?
Jasmine: I'm not answering that. You know what you are.
贾思敏:我才不要回答这个问题,自己最了解自己了。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. come up
走近;过来;
eg. They had come up from London loaded down with six suitcases.
他们拖着6只箱子从伦敦过来。
eg. He rang for the servant to come up.
他鸣铃叫仆人过来。
2. a long time ago
很久以前;
eg. He must have started writing his book a long time ago.
他一定很久以前就开始写这本书了。
eg. I gave that idea up a long time ago.
我很久以前就放弃那个想法了。
3. of course
(表示通常、显见或众所周知的事实)当然,自然;
eg. Which of course is simply not true.
这当然不是真话。
eg. Of course, slap-bang in the middle of town the rents are high.
当然,市区中心的租金是很高的。

分享到