荧屏中的情景口语 第219期:实习医生格蕾 情人节
日期:2014-05-20 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第32周 在节假日

荧屏情景:

星期二 情人节 片段选自《实习医生格蕾》第8季第12集 Grey's Anatomy S08E12 26:05--27:04

Adele: (singing) not if you really care for me
阿黛尔:(唱)不要为我有丝毫改变 如果你真的在乎我
stay little Valentine
留下吧 做我的小情人
stay each day is Valentine's day
留下吧 每天都是情人节
Richard: It's our wedding day. You were the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
理查德:我们那天结婚,你是我见过最漂亮的新娘。
Adele: Oh, Richard.
阿黛尔:哦!理查德!
Richard: For our first dance, they played "my funny Valentine."
理查德:我们的第一支舞,就是这首曲子。
Adele: Becasue we're getting married on Valentine's Day.
阿黛尔:因为我们是情人节结婚的。
Richard: Happy Valentine's Day, baby. I love you.
理查德:情人节快乐,宝贝,我爱你。
Adele: I love you, too.
阿黛尔:我也爱你。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. care for
爱;喜爱;
eg. I don't much care for that sort of man.
我不太喜欢那种人。
eg. He wanted me to know that he still cared for me.
他想要我知道他仍爱着我。
eg. I don't care for that color.
我不喜欢那种颜色。
2. get married
结婚;
eg. But to return, they didn't get married in the end.
言归正传,他们最后并没有结婚。
eg. At present, I don't want to get married.
目前,我还不想结婚。
eg. It is a tradition that women get married in long white dresses in that area.
在那个地区女子结婚时穿白色长礼服是个惯例。

分享到