荧屏中的情景口语 第239期:灰姑娘的玻璃手机 假面舞会
日期:2014-06-18 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第35周 聚会

荧屏情景:

星期一 假面舞会 片段选自《灰姑娘的玻璃手机》 A Cinderella Story 35:36--36:50

Sam: Austin Ames? You're Nomad?
山姆:奥斯汀·艾姆斯?你才是流浪者?
Austin: Yeah, I guess my costume doesn't do...a very good job at hiding who I am.
奥斯汀:是啊,我猜我的服装……没有很好的隐藏我的身份。
Sam: No, I know exactly who you are. I'm sorry. This was a really big mistake. I've gotta go.
山姆:不,我很清楚你是谁。对不起,这是一个大错误。我要走了。
Austin: Wait. Wait. Wait. It's not a mistake.
奥斯汀:等等,等一下,等一下,这不是什么错误。
Sam: Don't you know who I am?
山姆:你知道我是谁吗?
Austin: Of course I do. You're Princeton Girl. You're the girl I've been waiting to meet. I know exactly who you are. What's your name?
奥斯汀:我当然知道,你是普林斯顿女孩。你就是我在等的那个女孩,我知道你是谁。你叫什么名字?
Terrey: Your sweet libations, my lady.
特里:你的酒,女士。
Austin: Mr. Anderson.
奥斯汀:安德森先生。
Terrey: Austin Ames with my lady. A devastating blow.
特里:奥斯汀·艾姆斯和我的女士在一起,一个毁灭性的打击,一个值得尊敬的对手。
Sam: What about your girlfriend?
山姆:你的女朋友呢?
Austin: It's over.
奥斯汀:已经结束了。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. of course
(表示通常、显见或众所周知的事实)当然,自然;
eg. Of course there were lots of other interesting things at the exhibition.
当然,展览上还有很多其他有趣的展品。
eg. 'I have read about you in the newspapers of course,' Charlie said.
“当然我已经在报纸上看过一些关于你的报道了,”查利说道。
2. wait to do sth.
等着做某事;
eg. Ships with unfurled sails wait to take them aboard.
船只扬起风帆,等待他们上船。
eg. He stands shivering on the brink, wait to dive in.
他站在边上等待跳水时浑身发抖。
3. what about
……怎么样;
eg. But what about the ordinary person?
但是普通人怎么样呢?
eg. What about the pen name you use regularly?
常用的笔名呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • devastatingadj. 毁灭性的,令人震惊的,强有力的
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • exhibitionn. 展示,展览
  • nomadn. 游牧部落一员,流浪者