荧屏中的情景口语 第236期:实习医生格蕾 庆祝
日期:2014-06-13 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第34周 在酒吧

荧屏情景:

星期五 庆祝 片段选自《实习医生格蕾》第2季第16集 Grey' Anatomy S02E16 21:33--22:18

Women: To Dr. O' Malley!
女士们:为奥梅丽医生干杯!
All: O' Malley!
全体:奥梅丽!
Cristina: She called me unkind, unkind and lacking in compassion in front of my boyfriend. I am not unkind.
克里斯蒂娜:她说我很无情,无情,缺少同情心。在我的男朋友面前,我不无情。
Grey: I think I have to kill a woman tomorrow. I have to take out the tube that's keeping her alive. Izzie.
格蕾:我明天要杀死一个女人,我要拔除那个维持她生命的管子,伊莎贝尔。
Joe: This is the part where you say what's wrong with you.
乔:这也许是你觉得你自己有问题的原因。
Grey: I have to kill a woman tomorrow.
格蕾:我明天要杀死一个女人。
Cristina: You know, and that's a problem why? I mean, if it's what she wants, it's what she wants. And that is not unkind or lacking in compassion. I'm a very compassionate person. I'm more compassionate than you, Alex.
克里斯蒂娜:为什么这么做?她想要这么做,就是她想要这么做,这不是无情或是缺少同情心,我是个非常有同情心的人。我比你更有同情心,亚历克斯。
Alex: Oh, shut your pie hole, Yang.
亚历克斯:哦,闭嘴!杨!
George: Hey, Joe, could we have another round, please?
乔治:嘿,乔,麻烦我们再来一轮好吗?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. lack in
缺乏;缺少;
eg. What they lack in experience, they make up for in passion.
他们在经验上缺乏的,会用热情来补足。
eg. He seems to lack in zeal at work.
他的工作似乎缺乏干劲。
2. in front of
在…面前;当着…的面;
eg. They never argued in front of their children.
他们从来不当着孩子的面争吵。
eg. The speaker had a sheaf of notes on the desk in front of him.
演讲者在他面前的桌子上放着一叠笔记。
3. take out
去除;除掉;
eg. My mom will try to take out the stains from my shirt.
我妈妈会清除我衬衫上的污渍。
eg. If you lay up a car for the winter, you should take out the battery.
如果冬天把车闲搁在汽车房里,就该取出电瓶。

分享到
重点单词
  • compassionateadj. 有同情心的 vt. 同情
  • compassionn. 同情,怜悯
  • zealn. 热情,热忱
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱