荧屏中的情景口语 第324期:附注我爱你 去公园
日期:2014-10-21 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第47周 问询

荧屏情景:

星期二 去公园 片段选自《附注我爱你》 P.S. I Love You 01:26:30--01:27:48

Holly: I'm lost.
霍莉:我迷路了。
Gerry: Oh, you didn't look lost, not to me. So, what are you looking for out here?
格里:哦,在我看来,你没有迷路。你在看什么?
Holly: Wicklow Mountains National Park?
霍莉:维克罗山国家公园?
Gerry: Wicklow Mountains National Park. Tell me, how long you been walking for?
格里:维克罗山国家公园,告诉我,你走了多久了?
Holly: A few hours.
霍莉:几个小时了。
Gerry: Well, you've probably been in the national park for a few hours, then.
格里:你在公园已经几个小时了。
Holly: Oh, my God. This is a park?
霍莉:哦,我的天,这就是公园?
Gerry: Uh-huh.
格里:没错。
Holly: Oh. It's so cold! The paper said it was gonna be warm.
霍莉:哦,好冷!报纸上说这里暖和。
Gerry: It is warm. I know you're lost, but you do know you're in Ireland, don't you?
格里:是暖和,我知道你迷路了。你不知道自己在爱尔兰?
Holly: Well, I better head back. Heh.
霍莉:我要回去了。
Gerry: And where is that?
格里:去哪里?
Holly: I'm staying at a B and B in Dunlougahairy.
霍莉:我住在丹洛加哈里尔。
Gerry: Dunlougahairy? No, I think you mean Dun Laoghaire.
格里:丹洛加哈里尔?不,我想你说的是邓莱里。
Holly: Heh-heh. You're kidding?
霍莉:开玩笑吧?
Gerry: No. Would I lie to you?
格里:不,我像在骗你吗?
Holly: Dun Laoghaire?
霍莉:邓莱里?
Gerry: Dun Laoghaire.
格里:邓莱里。
Holly: Okay. Thanks.
霍莉:好的,谢谢。
Gerry: You're grand. But you're going the wrong way, you know.
格里:不客气,但是你走错路了。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be lost
迷路的;迷失的;走失的;
eg. As the bad weather, he was lost his way yesterday morning.
由于恶劣的天气,他昨天早晨迷路了。
eg. Being lost in the wilderness for a week was an ordeal for me.
在荒野里迷路一星期对我来说真是一场磨难。
2. look for
找;寻;
eg. He turned on the torch to look for his keys.
他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。
eg. The child knelt down to look for a coin he had dropped.
这个小孩跪下找他掉的一个钱币。

分享到
重点单词
  • wildernessn. 荒野,荒地
  • ordealn. 严酷的考验,痛苦的经验,神裁法