荧屏中的情景口语 第154期:练习时光
日期:2014-02-14 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Practice Time
练习时光
Clerk: Good morning. How can I help you?
职员:早上好,有什么能帮忙的吗?
Henry: I'd like to open a new account.
亨利:我想开个新账户。
Clerk: Have you filled out an application form?
职员:您填好申请表了吗?
Henry: Yes. And I've brought some documents along with me, too. Do you need to see my passport?
亨利:填好了。而且,我也带了相关的文件。你要看我的护照吗?
Clerk: Yes. I'll just have my assistant look over these quickly and then we'll move on to the next step. Did you want to open up a checking account and a savings account?
职员:好的。我让我的助理迅速浏览一遍这些文件,然后我们就可以进入下一步了。您是想要开一个活期账户和一个定期储蓄账户吗?
Henry: Yes. Does the checking account come with a debit card?
亨利:没错。活期账户是不是会附带一个借记卡?
Clerk: Yes. Actually, both accounts come with cards that you can use in ATM machines, so that you won't have to come in to the bank to make a transaction.
职员:对。实际上两个账户都有可以供您在自动取款机上使用的卡。这样您就不用到银行柜台来输转账业务了。
Henry: That's very convenient.
亨利:这样很方便。
Clerk: It is. Our customers really like it. Do you have any other questions about your new accounts?
职员:的确是。我们的客户都很喜欢这个服务。关于新账户您还有其他问题吗?
Henry: No. Is everything alright with my documents?
亨利:没问题。我的文件处理好了吗?
Clerk: They're all in order. If you just sign your name here, you'll receive your cards and pin numbers in the mail in about three weeks.
职员:都弄好了。只要您在这里签个名,三周左右就可以收到邮寄给您的卡和密码了。
Henry: Thank you very much.
亨利:非常感谢。
Clerk: You're welcome.
职员:不用客气。

分享到
重点单词
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序