荧屏中的情景口语 第308期:练习时光
日期:2014-09-24 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Practice Time
练习时光
Jim: Aren't you going to swim?
吉姆:你不去游泳吗?
Cindy: Are you kidding? Don't you know I can't swim?
辛蒂:你开玩笑吧?你不知道我不会吗?
Jim: You're not telling me that we drove fifty miles to come here just for a sunbath, are you?
吉姆:你不会告诉我我们开了五十公里车就是来这里晒日光浴的吧!
Cindy: Hey, don't shout! Come here! Sit closer. Now, Jim, we've had a lovely day. Don't spoil it now.
辛蒂:嘿,别大喊大叫的!来这里,坐近点。现在,吉姆,我们这一天过得很愉快,别把它破坏了。
Jim: What about your beautiful bathing suit? We shopped all day. Don't you want to show it off?
吉姆:你的漂亮泳衣怎么办?我们逛了一整天才买到的。你不想秀一下吗?
Cindy: Everybody who walks past me sees it. Besides, it's a good sunbathing suit.
辛蒂:每个跑过的人都看见了啊!而且,这也是一件很好的日光浴衣。
Jim: All right. Suit yourself. I'm going swimming.
吉姆:好吧。你自己玩吧。我要去游泳了。
Cindy: Jim!
辛蒂:吉姆!
Jim: Yes!
吉姆:怎么了?
Cindy: Can you get me a beach umbrella and a deck chair? I'm really tired of lying in the sand.
辛蒂:你能帮我拿把沙滩伞和一把折叠椅吗?我不想躺在沙子上了。
Jim: I've got a better idea. Why don't we hire a boat and go for a ride? What do you think?
吉姆:我有一个更好的主意。我们为什么不租一条船呢?你觉得怎么样?
Cindy: Are you serious? That'll be wonderful.
辛蒂:有的吗?太好了。

分享到