荧屏中的情景口语 第180期:小姐好白 编辫子
日期:2014-03-24 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第26周 在美发店

荧屏情景:

星期五 编辫子 片段选自《小姐好白》 White Chicks 48:13--49:18

W1: It means you're a total booty call.
女1:意味着你只是他的炮友。
W2: My God! Brittany! Well, you were thinking it.
女2:天哪!布兰妮!你也这么想来着的。
W1: Well, you said it.
女1:是啊,但你说出来了。
W2: You know, sometimes you sound just like a man.
女2:有时候你像个男人。
W1: So I've been told.
女1:有人这么说过。
W2: What she means to say, honey...is maybe you're just making yourself just a little bit too, like, available.
女2:亲爱的,她想说的是……也许你只是令你自己也有点……像是人尽可夫。
W3: Come on, you guys. Don't act like you haven't done it before. You know how it is when you really care about someone. You call them all day long...because you just wanna know how their day is going...and what they're thinking about and if they're thinking about you. You spend all day trying to find the perfect outfit. You even change your hairstyle just so he'll take a second look.
女3:拜托你们,别装得好像你们从没做过似的,你们懂得真正在乎一个人时会是何种滋味,整天打电话给他们……因为只想知道他们过的怎样……他们在想什么,是否有在想着你,花一整天想找出最完美的衣着,甚至改变了发型,只为了让他多看一眼。
W4: But they never notice. Sometimes I just wish that they could trade places with us...so that they would know how it feels. You know?
女4:但他们根本没发觉。有时我真希望他们能够和我们互换角色……他们就会懂得这样的感觉,懂吧?
W1: All done.
女1:好了。
W3: Really? Oh, my God! This is so cool. You know something? I think you might have been black in a previous life.
女3:真的?老天!这真是太酷了!你知道吗?我认为你的前世可能是黑人。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. mean to do sth.
计划;打算;准备做某事;
eg. Summer is the perfect time to catch up on the new books you meant to read.
夏天是把想读却没读的新书恶补一下的最佳时机。
eg. You know very well what I meant to say.
你非常清楚我想说什么。
2. care about
关心;在乎;在意;
eg. I don't care about money.
我不看重钱。
eg. He doesn't care about his clothes.
他不考究衣着。
3. spend sometime (in) doing sth.
花时间做某事;
eg. My kids spend hours chatting on the phone to their friends.
我的几个孩子在电话上和朋友聊天一聊就是几个小时。
eg. I spend most of my working day sitting at a desk.
我一天之中大部分工作时间都坐在办公桌旁。
4. trade place with sb.
交换,对换(位置或处境);
eg. Mike asked George to trade places with him so he could ride with Tod.
迈克要求乔治和他交换位置,让他和托德同坐一辆车。
eg. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
如果你可以和这个世界上任何一个人交换身分一天,你会想当谁?

分享到
重点单词
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,