荧屏中的情景口语 第113期:生活大爆炸 公共洗衣间
日期:2013-12-09 18:47

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第17周 洗衣服

荧屏情景:

星期一 公共洗衣间 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第5季第6集 The Big Bang Theory S05E06 07:54--08:52

Sheldon: I'm glad we're finally getting to do something together, just the two of us.
谢尔丹:真高兴我俩终于能一起做件事了,只有你和我。
Mom: Sure. One thing you really miss when you're on vacation is laundry.
妈妈:是啊,度假时唯一挂念的就是洗衣服。
Sheldon: Careful, you're using too much downy. You know if my clothes get too soft it makes me sleepy.
谢尔丹:慢着,你放太多纤维软化剂了。你知道如果衣服太软,会让我犯困。
Mom: Well, this takes me back. Me, doing your laundry, you next to me criticizing.
妈妈:好吧,又让我想起往事了。我在洗你的衣服,你在旁边废话一堆。
Sheldon: It is nice, isn't it?
谢尔丹:很温馨,是吧?
Penny: Mrs. Cooper. Hi!
佩妮:库柏夫人,你好。
Mom: Oh, hello, darlin'.
妈妈:你好,亲爱的。
Penny: Sheldon, you didn't tell me your mom was coming.
佩妮:谢尔丹,你没说你妈要来啊。
Sheldon: It was in my weekly e-mail blast. Right between "Beet season is finally here" and "Uh-oh, red stool from beets leads to cancer scare."
谢尔丹:我在每周的劲爆新闻邮件里写了。就在“甜菜季终于到了”和“甜菜的红枝可引起癌症恐慌”之间。
Mom: So, how've you been?
妈妈:近来怎样?
Penny: Good, good.
佩妮:很好,很好。
Mom: I hear that Leonard has a new girlfriend. How are you doing with all that?
妈妈:我听说伦纳德又找了新女友。你怎么熬过来的?
Penny: Oh, fine. You know, it's been a while. I'm getting back out there.
佩妮:还好,他们有段时间了。我已经没事了。
Mom: Let me ask you, when you get back out there, are you wearing this?
妈妈:我问你,你就穿着这件衣服熬过来的吗?

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. get to do sth.
得以做;有机会做;(最终或逐渐)到达(某阶段);
eg. Do you get to see him often?
你经常能见到他吗?
eg. They get to stay in nice hotels.
他们住进了舒适的宾馆。
eg. Miller and Ferlinghetti got to be friends.
米勒和费林盖蒂渐渐成了朋友。
eg. No one could figure out how he got to be so wealthy.
谁也不知道他怎么会变得如此富有。
2. take back
使回想起;使回忆起;
eg. I enjoyed experimenting with colours — it took me back to being five years old.
我喜欢尝试各种颜色——它使我感觉像是又回到了 5 岁的时候。
eg. This takes me back.
这使我想起了过去。
3. lead to
招致;致使;导致;
eg. Such a mistake would perhaps lead to disastrous consequences.
这样一种错误可能导致灾难性的后果。
eg. Business success does not automatically lead to financial success.
经商成功不一定赚钱。
eg. In given conditions, a bad thing can lead to good results.
在一定条件下,一件坏事可以导致好的结果。

分享到
重点单词
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)
  • disastrousadj. 灾难性的
  • automaticallyadv. 自动地,机械地