荧屏中的情景口语 第72期:倒霉爱神 提出要求
日期:2013-10-10 18:28

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第11周 出租车

荧屏情景:

星期二 提出要求 片段选自《倒霉爱神》 Just My Luck 01:37--02:00

Ashley: First stop, 66th and Broadway. I need to be there in four minutes, please.
艾希莉:先停在66街和百老汇街,我要在4分钟内到,麻烦你。
Driver: Oh, yeah. That's gonna happen.
司机:哦,嗯,走着看吧。
Ashley: Hi. Dana?
艾希莉:嗨,丹娜。
Man: WNYH. You're caller seven. Can you name our mystery song?
男:WNYH,你是第7个打进电话的人,你能说出歌名吗?
Ashley: Oops. I did it again. Sorry.
艾希莉:哎呦!又打错了,抱歉。
Man: That's right! You win!
男:你答对了。恭喜!
Driver: Oh, that's like five greens in a row. The force is strong this morning, boy.
司机:哦,连续5个绿灯。今早运气很好啊,伙计。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. need to do sth.
需要做某事;应该做某事;
eg. We need to tell him the truth.
我们需要告诉他真相。
eg. I need to spend more time studying.
我必需花更多时间来学习。
2. in a row
连续地;接连不断地;不间断地;
eg. They have won five championships in a row.
他们已经5次蝉联冠军。
eg. If I'm inside for three days in a row, I go crazy.
如果连续3天不出来,我会发疯的。
eg. It is the sixth month in a row in which imports have fallen.
这是进口量持续下降的第6个月了。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟