荧屏中的情景口语 第284期:实习医生格雷 找新主人
日期:2014-08-20 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第41周 宠物

荧屏情景:

星期四 找新主人 片段选自《实习医生格雷》第2季第14集 Grey's Anatomy S02E14 39:22--40:51

Grey: Okay, dog...let's go.
格蕾:好的,狗狗,我们走吧!
Derek: Hey, dog. Hey, buddy. Welcome home. Well...How are you? Yeah.
德里克:嗨,小狗。嗨,伙计。欢迎回家!你好吗?
Addison: He's beautiful.
埃迪森:他真漂亮。
Izzie: We brought his toys.
伊莎贝尔:我们带了它的玩具。
George: Oh, here's his food and his water dish.
乔治:噢,这个是它的狗粮和水盘。
Addison: Oh, okay. Hi. Here. Okay.
埃迪森:哦,好的。这里,好。
Grey: Thanks for doing this. Uh, I know it's a lot to ask.
格蕾:谢谢你们帮我,我知道这挺麻烦的。
Addison: Oh, it's all right. It's just a dog. Right? Come on, dog.
埃迪森:哦,没什么,不过是条狗罢了。
Izzie: Uh...we'll just wait...wait in the car.
伊莎贝尔:唔,我们……在车里等你。
Grey: Okay. So, he, uh...chews everything. So don't leave anything out. He hates cats and small, little yappy dogs. Oh...not housebroken.
格蕾:好的。那个,它……咬所有的东西,所以,所有东西都别让它够到。它不喜欢猫,也不喜欢小不点的小狗。哦,没经训练。
Derek: Oh.
德里克:噢。
Grey: I probably should've told you that.
格蕾:也许我不该告诉你这个。
Derek: Yeah.
德里克:是啊。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. How are you?
你好吗?
eg. "How are you, mate?" — "Not bad, mate, how's yourself?"
“最近怎么样,老兄?”——“还不错,你呢?”
eg. Hi! How are you doing?
嗨!你近来怎么样?
2. all right
令人满意的;可接受的;
eg. You gonna be all right?
你应付得来吗?
eg. Any time is all right.
什么时间都行。
3. thanks for doing sth.
谢谢;
eg. Thanks for helping, you're a real trouper.
谢谢你的帮助,你真是信得过的人。
eg. Thanks for listening to my woes.
谢谢您听我诉说不幸的遭遇。

分享到