荧屏中的情景口语 第151期:好好先生 贷款
日期:2014-02-11 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第22周 在银行

荧屏情景:

星期四 贷款 片段选自《好好先生》 Yes Man 27:24--28:18

Woman: Excuse me. I'd like to apply for a small-business loan.
女:打扰,我想申请小额贷款。
Carl: And what's your business?
卡尔:请问你是做什么生意?
Woman: I bake cakes in the shape of different celebrities' faces.
女:我专门烘焙名人脸形蛋糕。
Carl: Oh, wow, Mickey Rourke.
卡尔:哦,哇喔,米基洛克!
Woman: No. It's Bono.
女:不对,这是波诺·鲍诺。
Carl: Oh. Yeah, right. Let's hope it doesn't taste like Mickey Rourke.
卡尔:对哦。希望吃起来不像米基洛克。
Woman: So, what do you think?
女:你觉得怎样?
Carl: I think yes.
卡尔:我觉得没问题。
Norman: Inta-maresting. Cakes, huh?
诺曼:有点儿意思,蛋糕?
Carl: Yeah. I just kind of went with my gut on it, Norm.
卡尔:是的,我完全是凭直觉,诺。
Norman: You called me Norm.
诺曼:你叫我诺。
Carl: Yeah.
卡尔:是啊。
Norman: Could that, like, be my nickname?
诺曼:能不能当我的小名?
Carl: Yeah. I guess.
卡尔:我想没问题吧。
Norman: Oh, nice. I like your style. Car that could be yours.
诺曼:哦,太好了,我喜欢你的幽默感。你的小名就是小卡。
Carl: Yeah. Carl's pretty short already, but.
卡尔:好,虽然卡尔已经算是小名。
Norman: But it's the kind of dazzle we need around here.
诺曼:我认为在这大家都需要一个小名。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. excuse me
对不起,劳驾,打扰一下(用于礼貌地引起注意,尤其是要提问时) ;
eg. Excuse me, but are you Mr Honig?
请问,您是霍尼格先生吗?
eg. Excuse me, I'm thinking of buying a red carpet.
打扰一下,我想买条红色的地毯。
2. apply for
申请;请求;
eg. Where two or more entities jointly apply for a patent, no patent fee may be reduced or postponed.
两个或者两个以上的单位共同申请专利的,不予减缓专利费用。
eg. Don't apply for that job: you're in danger of overreaching yourself.
不要申请那份工作,以免有不自量力之嫌。
3. in the shape of
(精确说明所指)以…的形式,也就是;
eg. The pool was in the shape of a heart.
游泳池呈心形。
eg. hat industry needed now was a little hope in the shape of an interest-rate cut.
工业目前只希望可以削减利率。
4. kind of
稍微;有几分;有点儿;
eg. It was kind of sad, really.
有点儿让人难过,真的。
eg. It kind of gives us an idea of what's happening.
这让我们大概了解了正在发生的事情。

分享到
重点单词
  • patentn. 专利,特许 adj. 专利的,显著的 vt. 批准
  • normn. 标准,规范
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • jointlyadv. 共同地,连带地
  • dazzlev. 使眼花,使惊奇,目眩,耀眼 n. 耀眼的光,令人惊