荧屏中的情景口语 第15期:舞动人生 借书
日期:2013-07-10 18:29

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

荧屏情景:
借书 片段选自《舞动人生》 Billy Elliot 18:10-19:30
Mike: You're going to ballet every week?
迈克:你每个礼拜上芭蕾课?
Billy: Yeah, but don't say it out.
贝利:对,别说出去。
Mike: Why do you need to take lessons?
迈克:你为什么要上课?
Billy: Why do you think? To get better, you divvy.
贝利:你说呢?当然是为了学跳舞。
Mike: Do you get to wear a tutu?
迈克:你有穿芭蕾舞裙吗?
Billy: Fuck off! They're only meant for lasses. I wear my shorts.
贝利:去你的,那是给女生穿的。我穿我的运动裤。
Mike: You want to ask for a tutu.
迈克:你应该要求穿芭蕾舞裙。
Billy: What for?
贝利:穿来干嘛?
Mike: To dance in.
迈克:跳舞啊!
Billy: I'd look a right dickhead.
贝利:我会看起来像个白痴。
Mike: I think you'd look wicked.
迈克:我认为会很好看。
Billy: Come on.
贝利:走吧!
Librarian: Don't know why you're looking at that. You can't take that out on a junior ticket.
图书管理员:不要浪费时间了。你的少年图书证不能借那本书。

单词与短语
单词与短语:
1. take lesson 上课
eg. I decided to take flying lesson , but just before they start, i chicken out.
我决定上飞行课,不过,就在他们开始之前,我退缩了。
eg. I take violin lessons twice a week.
我每周上两次小提琴课。
2. tutu n. 芭蕾舞裙
eg. From a chihuahua in a white marilyn monroe dress to a bulldog in a purple net tutu, the dogs of new york today are as well dressed as their owners.
从穿着白色玛丽莲梦露连衣裙的吉娃娃到身着紫色网眼芭蕾短裙的牛头犬,如今纽约的宠物狗们穿的和它们的主人一样时尚。
eg.The sartorial rules are strict: leotards must not stray into, god forbid, tutu territory.
对服装的要求很严格:紧身连衣裤绝对不能, 但愿不会,混入芭蕾短裙的队伍。
3. dickhead n. 白痴,笨蛋
eg. Don't call me a dickhead, you dickhead.
不要叫我白痴,你才是白痴。
eg. Soon as he gets behind the wheel of a car he's an absolute dickhead.
他一开上车,就成了十足的白痴。
4. wicked adj. 淘气的
eg. She had a wicked sense of humour.
她有种古灵精怪的幽默感。
eg. I adore white chocolate, as it has such a sweet taste and I always feel very wicked when eating it.
我喜欢白巧克力,因为它的口味如此香甜,吃的时候总让我欲罢不能。

分享到
重点单词
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地
  • sartorialadj. 裁缝的,缝纫的
  • adorevt. 崇拜,爱慕
  • violinn. 小提琴
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围
  • strayn. 走失的家畜,浪子 adj. 迷途的,偶然的 vi.
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞