荧屏中的情景口语 第254期:情人节 露天电影
日期:2014-07-09 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第37周 看电影

荧屏情景:

星期二 露天电影 片段选自《情人节》 Valentine's Day 01:39:45--01:41:07

Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴尔:埃德加!
Audience: Hey, get out of the way!
观众:嘿!走开!
Movie sound: I'll always love you.
背景音:我会永远爱你!
Estelle: Edgar!
伊斯戴尔:埃德加!
Audience: Excuse me! Down in front!
观众:劳驾让一下,前面的坐下!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you? I know you're out here.
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,你在哪?我知道你在这。
Audience: Shh! Who the hell is Edgar?
观众:嘘!到底谁是埃德加?
Estelle: He is my husband, and shut your mouth. Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴尔:是我丈夫,你闭嘴!埃德加,回答我。
Audience: Answer her, Edgar. Lady, I can't see through you.
观众:埃德加,回答她。女士,你挡着我啦!
Estelle: Edgar, where are you?
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,你在哪?
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴尔!
Estelle: Edgar, answer me.
伊斯戴尔:埃德加,回答我。
Edgar: Estelle!
埃德加:伊斯戴尔!
Audience: That must be Edgar.
观众:他一定是埃德加。
Edgar: I'm here. I'm coming.
埃德加:我在这,我这就来。
Audience: Ah...
观众:啊!
Edgar: Sorry.
埃德加:抱歉!
Estelle: I see.
伊斯戴尔:我看见你了。
Audience: Hey, run lower!
观众:嘿,别挡着了!
Estelle: Listen to me, I know I let you down, and maybe you don't think I deserve forgiveness...but you're gonna give it to me anyway, because when you love someone, you love all of them. That's the job.
伊斯戴尔:听我说,我知道我让你失望了,也许你也认为我不值得被原谅,但是你终究还是会原谅我的,因为当你爱一个人时,你会爱这个人的一切,这才是对的。
Edgar: I know that now.
埃德加:现在我知道了。
Estelle: I'm sorry. And now, please, you gotta love everything about them. Not just the good things, but the bad things too. The things you find lovable, and the things that you don't find lovable.
伊斯戴尔:我很抱歉。现在,请你一定要爱这个人的一切,优点要爱,缺点也要爱,可爱的要爱,不可爱的也要爱。
Edgar: Shh, I understand. I'll never leave you.
埃德加:嘘,我明白了。我永远也不会离开你。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. get out of
离开;走开;
eg. He's pissed. Let's get out of his way before he starts spewing.
他很恼火。趁他还没有发作,我们赶快离他远点儿。
eg. I was screaming at them to get out of my house.
我尖叫着让他们离开我的家。
2. the hell
(用于what、where、why、who等词后表示生气)到底,究竟;
eg. Jeez, I wish they'd tell us what the hell is going on.
天哪,我希望他们能告诉我们到底是怎么回事。
eg. "What the hell has it got to do with you where I work?" I would have liked to say.
我真想说:"我在哪里工作与你到底有什么关系?"
3. let down
使……失望;
eg. I feel let down by his indifference.
他的漠不关心使我感到失望。
eg. He won't let you down; he's reliable.
他值得信赖,不会让你失望。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • indifferencen. 不重视,无兴趣,漠不关心