荧屏中的情景口语 第334期:人鬼情未了 整修
日期:2014-11-04 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

第48周 装修

荧屏情景:

星期五 整修 片段选自《人鬼情未了》 Ghost 03:14--04:04

Moll: And five?
莫利:五?
Carl: Watch, watch!
卡尔:小心。
Sam: God, this place is huge.
山姆:天啊,这地方真大。
Moll: It's beautiful.
莫利:真美。
Sam: God!
山姆:我的天。
Moll: You guys, it's absolutely incredible.
莫利:这里真是棒极了。
Carl: Incredible.
卡尔:真是棒极了。
Sam: A little paint.
山姆:粉刷一下。
Carl: Sell it tomorrow, double your money.
卡尔:这样就可以卖个好价钱。
Moll: Carl, you're obsessed.
莫利:你真是财迷心窍。
Carl: A little bit.
卡尔:有一点。
Sam: Wow, look! Hey, it's an Indian Head penny.
山姆:你们看,印第安人头的硬币。
Carl: 1898. It's a good omen.
卡尔:1898年,这是个好兆头。
Moll: You're the good omen. Oh, it's so great!
莫利:就是好兆头,哦,太棒了。

注:如视频无法播放,请刷新

重点讲解:

a little bit

一点;少许;

eg. Maybe we'll hear a little bit less noise.

也许我们听到的噪音会稍微少一点儿。

eg. I'm certainly going, but I'll be a little bit late.

我去是去,可是得晚一点儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的