荧屏中的情景口语 第120期:针孔旅社2 入住登记
日期:2013-12-18 19:04

(单词翻译:单击)

荧屏情景

第18周 在旅馆

荧屏情景:

星期一 入住登记 片段选自《针孔旅社2》 Vacancy 2 25:40--26:40

Man: No problem. We're just looking to grab a room.
男:没关系,我们要租一个房间。
Host: Oh, we have some of those. It's for the two of yours? The couples' rate is 49 a night. Includes air and cable.
老板:哦,我们是有几间空房。只有你们两个人吗?两人的费用是每晚49块钱,包括空调跟有线电视。
Woman: Well, we actually need...
女:我们只需要……
Man: No, that's it. Sounds good.
男:不,没关系,听起来很不错。
Host: Where are you folks moving from? The trailer.
老板:你们是从哪里搬来的?我看到拖车了。
Man: Oh, yeah. Chicago.
男:哦,对,芝加哥。
Woman: We're on our way to Beulah. That's where my family's from.
女:我们要到布拉,我的家人都住在那里。
Host: Oh, you're not far now. It's beautiful, very peaceful. Feel like you're in the middle of nowhere.
老板:哦,离这里不远,非常漂亮宁静。感觉像是在不毛之地。
Man: Great.
男:很好。
Host: So you're in Room 6. Just down near the end.
老板:你们是6号房。走到尽头就是。
Man: Thanks.
男:谢谢。
Woman: Thank.
女:谢谢。
Host: I hope you enjoy your stay. And if you need anything, don't hesitate to scream.
老板:希望你们住宿愉快。有需要的话尽管叫我。

重点讲解

重点讲解:
1. be looking to do sth.
打算;准备;计划做某事;
eg. We're not looking to make a fortune.
我们没打算大赚一笔。
eg. He is looking to improve on his admittedly modest achievements so far.
迄今为止,他的成就的确不算大,他打算更进一步。
2. on one's way
在路上;在途中;
eg. He has been allowed to leave the country and is on his way to Britain.
他已获准离境,正在去往英国的路上。
eg. By sunrise tomorrow we'll be on our way.
明天天亮前我们就将赶路。
3. in the middle of nowhere
在遥远偏僻处;
eg. At dusk we pitched camp in the middle of nowhere.
黄昏时,我们在茫茫荒野中扎营。
eg. He lives in the middle of nowhere.
他离群索居。
4. don't hesitate to do sth.
尽管做某事;
eg. In the event of difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department.
如果遇到困难,请尽管和我们的客户服务部联系。
eg. Please don't hesitate to tell either Mr Schrader or myself should you feel ill again.
如果你再觉得不舒服,请尽管告诉施拉德尔先生或我本人。
eg. Do not hesitate to laugh at anything you find amusing.
只要觉得好笑就尽管笑。

分享到
重点单词
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • modestadj. 谦虚的,适度的,端庄的
  • amusingadj. 有趣的,引人发笑的
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • peacefuladj. 安宁的,和平的